Chapter 27

I struggled to sleep last night. The anticipation of my day hanging out with Seven kept me tossing and turning all night.

At seven I got out of bed. By eight I was showered and picking through various outfit choices and by nine I was completely ready, pacing around my small living room waiting for Seven's arrival.

I didn't know the things he had planned for us to do today, so because of that I chose to wear a pretty simple outfit. Opting for a rusted orange blouse with white polka dots over it. And a pair of acid washed Mum jeans and sneakers. While getting dressed I wondered what kind of clothes Seven will be wearing. Was he going to be in a hoodie and jeans like last night or his usual business attire? Which ever it is I'm excited to see it. I'm excited to see him.

It's super sunny today and I consider changing into something a little more summery but a knock at the door stops me from getting the chance to change

It's super sunny today and I consider changing into something a little more summery but a knock at the door stops me from getting the chance to change. I skip a little too quickly to the front door, grabbing the handle and pausing for a few beats before opening it to give the illusion I hadn't been waiting for his arrival all morning.

I count slowly to five in my head before turning the handle. Seven stands patiently in my doorway, a plain white t-shirt hugs his broad shoulders and tucks messily into the black trousers he's wearing.

"Hi

"Hi." Seven greets me, his eyes covered by those black sunglasses I recognise from when he offered me a job in the liquor store.

"Hey." I smile at him.

"You ready?" He asks and I nod, grabbing my bag before leaving with him.

"So what are we doing today?" I ask Seven as he opens the passenger side of his large SUV for me.

"I had a couple things in mind." He says simply before shutting the door.

I watch as he walks around the front of the car to the drivers side. God he's so attractive in white. I can see the tattoos on his stomach through the thin material. The ones scattered over his arms are on full display with the t-shirt. His left arm is almost completely covered in a patchwork of random tattoos over his tanned skin, where as his right only has a few.