Chapter 2

●Ryvers POV●

"Yo prez" I hear Tallen shouting over the music as he pushes open the church doors. "Got a lady wanting to talk with you"

A lady? I don't think I had women coming for a fuck tonight?

"What kinda lady?" I ask not even bothering to look up from the club's reports. I have so many pay roles to go over I do not have fucking time for games.

"She here for the job" He grunts with a smile on his face looking like he wants to laugh. What the fuck is his problem.

"Tallen I don't have time for your shit tonight brother" I snap. The guys always try to push my buttons, get me worked up but it never happens. I'm known for keeping my cool and I never break.

"Prez. The lady is looking to work the bar" He raises his hands and pushes the door open more reliving a beyond beautiful dark-headed woman. My eyes quickly scan over her body and I can't stop them, they have to see what this beautiful face has to offer.

I feel my dick starting to get hard inside my jeans and that freaks me out, I may not be showing it on the outside but the inside my blood is running cold. I have never had this reaction to women in a long ass time. Me and my boys went through some shit in that fucking orphanage.

My dick doesn't get hard without my command EVER. I do not allow my body to ever rule me and this woman who I just fucking met has my body feeling things I fucking haven't in a long time. No this can't fucking happen. She needs to get the fuck out of my clubhouse and stay the fuck away from me.

"She's too ugly" I snarl out, my heart aching in my chest at my own words and I hear the women gasps loudly pushing past Tallen to make her way into the church room where no woman is ever allowed to enter.

"No women allowed in here bitch" I snarl again at her showing her my teeth this time hoping it will send her running out of my life fast before I do something stupid

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME THIS WAY!" She screeches out and fuck my dick even thinks that was sexy which only makes me more pissed off.

"This is my club bitch I can talk to pussy anyway I'd like" I smirk at her thinking that will have her strutting her beautiful body out of the church room but it doesn't. Her hands fly to her hips and she looks at me like she wants to punch me. Never going to happen baby girl. No one lays a hand on me and lives.

"YOU TALK TO WOMEN THIS WAY? THIS IS RIDICULOUS. YOU. DON'T. FUCKING. KNOW. ME. I HAVE BEEN THROUGH TOO MUCH SHIT LATELY TO PUT UP WITH YOUR ALPHA MALE BULLSHIT" she fusses at me and my dick starts to hurt against my pants zipper. Fuck. She needs to go.

"Look bitch. Your ugly, your fat, you've not even dressed the part. My boys wouldn't even want to talk to you to ask for a beer. So why don't you stop embarrassing yourself and get the fuck out?" I snarl loudly. I'd stand the fuck up if I could that would scare her more but fuck if I did that she would know every word I just snarled out is a damn lie and that can't happen.

"Fuck you. Fuck this job" she snarls back and pushes Talen back as she rushes out the door.

"Damn Prez. What's up with your ass tonight? I didn't find her ugly" Talens looks back at her as she's walking away which only makes me more pissed than I already am. What the fuck. I don't get jealous and now I'm jealous that he's looking at her ass. Nah.

"She needed to go. I don't care what I had to say to make that happen" I grunt out not leaving any room for the conversation to continue.

●Ashley's POV●

I'm sitting in my car struggling to breathe as the tears don't stop flowing from my eyes. The nerve of that man! I can't believe he talked to me like that and called me ugly. I took years of mental abuse from my husband I will never take it again but fuck that word coming from that gorgeous man has my heart aching inside my chest.