Chapter 12

They bring me to the kitchen, where I find a woman standing in front of the stove, presumably preparing eggs as i seen two egg cartons on the side of her. Eggs sound really wonderful right now, so I'll make myself some when she's done, I thought to myself, as my stomach begins to agree with the idea of eating.

I think the last time I ate was for breakfast yesterday; I've been trying to save up enough money to be able to stop sleeping in my car, so I've been pushing the time between meals. I would have ate last night but too many things happened and I went to be on an empty stomach.

"Finally, another woman has moved in. Too many alpha guys living under one roof has been difficult to adjust to, since they are constantly asking for food and causing messes in my kitchen "She smiles as she chuckles. "Sit down, girlie, and I'll get you a plate. I hope you enjoy eggs. We're running low on food right now, so I'll have to go into town today to get some supplies."

"Oh no, you don't have to; I can prepare my own meals-" I begin by saying that I am trying not to be a nuisance because I am just grateful to have a job and a bed to sleep in.

"Shit girl, that's my job, I'm the club's cook, My name is Laura," she says, smiling as she places a plate of eggs in front of me, the smell making my empty stomach growl loudly throughout the room and making my cheeks heat up with embarrassment .

"Was it a long night last night, girl? I'll prepare a plate of leftovers for you so that you don't go to bed hungry after working at the bar "She says this while her stomach grumbles in unison with mine. "Well, I guess I'd best get myself a plate," she says loudly with a laugh as she returns to the stove and begins pouring eggs into roughly a dozen dishes.

"Oh, that smells good. Fix me a plate" whines a female voice as she follows Talen into the kitchen, his lips curl up in annoyance.

"Do you have a patch from the club?" Laura asked as she walked back and forth to the long bar, placing plates in front of Liam, Ace, and Tracer, who all thanked her, although Tracer's eyes lingered a little longer on her before lowering his head down to his food with a frustrated expression.

"What? No, I don't have a dick" The women next to Talen giggles, but it sounds fake to my ears.

"Well, you can cook your own meal and it won't be in my kitchen," Laura snaps, giving the women a stern look before shutting off the shove.

"She's got food but no patch," the woman mumbles.

Laura only adds "She works here" before going to sit next to me with her own dish of eggs.

"You don't have to be a cunt. Just fix me some food" snaps the women leaning her tits up against Talen who just seems to be ignoring the whole situation as he grabs a plate and sits down while the women follows him around keeping her body pressed to his.

"I'm a cunt? Did she just refer to me as a cunt?" With arched eyebrows, she jerks her head to the side facing me.

"I believe so," I murmur as I talk around the hot eggs in my mouth; I'm so hungry right now that nothing is going to stop me from eating.

"Thought so" She sassed to me in a humorous tone before her face turned serious as she stared down the women next to Talen. "This is my kitchen, you will be kind to me in here or you will find a plate being hurled at your fake tits and ooo maybe they will pop," Laura snarls as she approaches the P.

"Talen your going to let her talk to me like this baby?" The women fake whines up to Talen giving him a sad look that has both me and Laura rolling our eyes

"I like to eat" he grunts out and shoves another big bite of eggs into his mouth.

"Fine. I'll see you later" she snaps before jerking her purse off the counter and head out the door but i hear the "bitch" word come out of her mouth before she hits the door way.

Quickly I swallow the eggs and snarl out.
"Call me a bitch again, and I will pop those fake tits with my fork. Bitch."

"Ugh" Is the only thing I hear back before she walks out the door, her hips swaying a little too much.

"We just became best friends" smiles Laura and we all go back to eating, none of them men even looked up from their food or even bothered to join the conversation we were having they were too busy stuffing their faces.