Chapter 18

When I finally make it through those double doors outside, I allow those tears to fall from my eyes. Fuck them and Fuck Ryver. That bitch can have him, I'm only here for a job, I'm not looking to jump on biker dick! He is an asshole anyway, a great match for that bitch. They can keep each other's bed cold.

"Ash," Laura's voice carries through the parking lot, and as I look around for her, I see her sitting in a red Kia car, waving her hand out the driver's side window, and Ace sitting on his Harley behind her car.

I quickly wipe my tears away and head her way, nodding my head at Ace as I pass in front of his bike; he gives me a chin lift but doesn't say anything.

"Are you ready?" Laura smiles as I open the passenger door and take a seat next to her.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said softly as I shut the door behind her. "Where are we going?" Trying to change the subject, I asked her.

"Wait your crying. What happened?" The smile she had been wearing had quickly faded from her lips.

"Nothing happened; I'm fine-" Trying to get her to drop the subject, but she doesn't, instead cutting off my lie.

"Stop it. "You're not," she murmurs softly, "was it those fake tit bitches?""

"Yeah," I grumble, not bothering to lie to her any longer; she's been nothing but nice to me, and I shouldn't repay her by lying.

"Which one was it?" With a snarl on her lips, she asked. "I'm going to kick her ass. Give me a name and I'll do the rest."

"I'm not sure what her name is. She was wearing a purple tank top and had brown hair. She told me to stay away from Ryver " i wispear out not wanting our voices to carry out the car and Ace to overhear our conversation.

"Oh, you're talking about Cherry," Laura grunts, finally starting her car. The air conditioner kicks on, and cold air rushes through the car, causing goose bumps to appear on my arms.

"The bitch wants to be Ryvers Old Lady, but it won't happen," she assures me as she drives out the front gate.

"It doesn't matter to me," I mumble as I gaze out the window. I know I'm not good enough for anyone to love me because my husband has told me so many times that it must be true. Ryver will never see me in that light. Dan told me that I was worthless for a man to even want to have sex with me.

"Im just saying bikers never make club bunnies their old ladies. The men fuck them and the women may want to lock one of them down but the men will never make a women that has fucked his brothers a old lady" she explains as she drives us into the road, looking out the mirror I notice Ace following close behind us.

"Those women enjoy fucking all the men? Do they get paid for doing that or something? "My lips drew back in disgust as I asked her those questions they are all most likely suffering from diaseses or loose as a car tunnel.

"No, they don't get paid, but they do get food, a place to stay, and the club members' protection," she says, laughing a little at my questions.

"How does a club bunny become a club bunny?" I inquired, recalling that she had referred to them as such just moments before.

"They show up to open parties until the guys vote to turn them into bunnies," she shrugs. "Before becoming a club bunny, the women apparently have to fuck each patched member. If all of the members agree that her pussy is worth it, she transforms into a bunny. If you ask me, it's pretty simple but nasty "She quickly turns into the mall parking lot, gagging which makes me laugh.

"You can ask, you know I won't be offended," she smirks as she kills the car and turns to face me in her seat.

"What do you mean?" I rushed out, and I don't think I asked my question out loud.

"How I came to be the club's cook"

"It's none of my business," I stammer, not wanting to hurt her feelings or appear nosy.

"At the age of 18, I ran away from home and got the fuck out as soon as I could. My stepfather had begun to try to touch me, and my mother had refused to listen. I came to the club house because I didn't have anywhere else to go, but after fucking one of the men, I realized being a bunny wasn't for me and asked Ryver if he needed a cook. The boys were always complaining about the food that the club girls cooked, so it was a win-win situation "As she opens her door, she smiles.

"I really didn't want to be nosy, Laura," I confess, feeling a little guilty.

"Nonsense. It's all right, girl. I'm curious why you came here as well, but I think your stories are much worse than mine, so I'll give you some time to tell me."

We both step out of the car, and Ace parks his bike next to us. He follows us into the mall, still wearing a mean ass look on his face, and passes a couple of guys looking at me and Laura.