chapter 36

A few minutes later Ryver forced me to ride on the back of his bike and had made Ace drive the car back here. Laura was also on the back of Tracers' bike, and she was as pleased to be on it as I was to be sitting behind Ryver.
Not happy at all.

Ryver didn't say another word to me when we walked out of the building. He grabbed my hand, led me towards his bike and not so gently tried to put his helmet on my head. I had fussed and said that he needed to wear his helmet himself, but he just got more pissed off in true Ryver style.

“You should wear it. I'll be fine.” I had whispered, not wanting to poke the grizzly bear that's hiding deep inside Ryver growling chest.

“Just fucking put in on Ashley. I'm not fighting with you.” He snarled and pretty much slammed the helmet on top of my head.” Why can't you just do as you're told.”

Okay, maybe not slammed it.

I'm probably exaggerating, but that's what it felt like.

He didn't say another word, and I didn't much feel like pissing him off any more than he already was. I silently swung my right leg over and climb onto the back of his bike.

I wanted to avoid touching him right now. I was so mad! Why can't he just let me be? He doesn't want to be with me, so why in the hell does he even care if I prefer to live somewhere else?

It wouldn't be me living on my own. Laura would be there. She and I can do this together if they would just give it a damn chance.

“Hold on” He growled as he started up his motorcycle. The vibration of the machine starting up sent shivers rocking through my body.

Any other time I would have enjoyed being on the back of his bike, but right now, I am hating it. I hated being this close to him. I hate my feelings for him.

“I'm good” I called out above the loudness of the motorcycle pipes.

“Fucking don't be stupid. You will fall off. Hold the fuck on to me, baby.” He hollered back, reached backward, grabbed both of my hands and wrapped them tightly around his belly.

“Asshole” I mumbled underneath my breath, knowing damn well he wouldn't be able to even hear what I said over those loud ass pipes.

Why did motorcycles need to be so damn loud?

It took about twenty minutes for us to reach the clubhouse. I didn't say a word to Ryver and as soon as he killed his bike, I quickly swung my leg over him and jumped off.

I was so annoyed that I stormed towards those enormous doors, wanting nothing more than to lock myself up inside my room and not see Ryver for the rest of the day.

“You can't talk to me like that any more, asshole!” Screeched Laura as I heard her hurried footsteps following behind me.

“I will talk to you however I choose when you're doing stupid things!” Tracer roared back.

“Shut up.” I screamed and turned around. I gave both of those men my hardest, meanest face that I could muster up and stared them down. “You both are acting like assholes. Neither of you want to be with us, but you're making us to live here with you. Forcing us to have to watch club bunnies throw their fake tits all over you. I'm sick of it. Both of you need to get your fucking acts together or leave us alone.” I snarled before turning back around, shoved those doors open and went inside.

“You should have stayed gone, bitch.” Snarled Cherry as soon as I hit the main room of the clubhouse.

She was the last person I wanted to deal with right now besides Ryver and I am not going to take her shit anymore either.