Chapter 33

Ryver and the men went into the room they have church in, leaving us girls in the kitchen. My mood has just gotten worse. Who in the absolute heck does Ryvet think he is to try to tell me that I am not allowed to leave her? I have enough money saved for a few months rent, I was just trying to save more because I knew I would need some furniture.

I do not even mind not having furniture, I will just sleep on the floor, eat on the floor and whatever else on the floor until I have more money saved. I can't keep going like this. My heart is calling for Ryver and he has been acting so cold towards me and it's breaking my heart.

I appreciate everything Ryver has done for me but I can not keep on staying here. I was okay with it while Ryver and I were doing whatever we were doing but now that Ryver told me that we are not together, I do not see a reason to stay here any longer.

"You feel like going look for apartments with me? I have gas money." I asked Laura softly, blastering a fake smile on my face.

"Ash, do you think that's a good idea?" She asked, concern filling her gaze as she looks over towards the bunnies in disgust. "You know what? Screw it. Want a roommate?" She giggled.

Wait.

She wants to move with me?

"Oh, my god, are you serious?" I rushed out, a real smile replacing my fake one.

I would absolutely love to be roommates with Laura. I would not be so scared of Dan coming into my apartment if I had Laura there with me.

"Yes. It's time for me to move out. We should definitely move in together. That way you won't have to be alone and I can get my freedom from Tracer." She smiles bigger, leaning against the counter and looked down at me. "I'm serious. I want to do this. Let's do it. I'm all in. I know a furniture store that takes payments. We can totally do this."

"Oh my god! Absolutely! Let's go!" I jumped off the bar stool, with excitement.

"I told you. Ryver will always come back to me." Cherry smirks, looking down at red painted nails. "You don't have the looks to keep someone like him."

"Excuse me?" I snarled. Does this bitch always think that is it okay to run her mouth whenever she wants to?

"You heard me. Ryver is mine. He was in my bed last night. You should have listened to me. He is a biker and he likes it rough. Little girls like you can not please a man like that for long. They get tired of the soft touches." Cherry grinned, standing up and arching one of her eyebrows up.

I want to shave it off. Take one of my razors, walk into her room while she is asleep and zoom. Shave them both off.

"Ryver and I are not together for a different reason, Cherry. Maybe you should ask him that reason. It's not because he got tired of me. It's a much deeper level than that." I snarled back, taking a step towards her and pressing my chest into hers.

I swear this bitch is going to learn that one day, I am not always the weak bitch that I am with Dan.

"I know one thing. My pussy was wrapped around him all night. He even passed out on my bed." She whispered before turning around, and walked away from me.

Her two little followers followed behind her out of the kitchen. She walked away just in time for my tears to start falling out of my eyes.

Ryver spent the night with her?

How could he do that? I mean I know we are not together but I thought that even though we are not together, he at least still cared about me.

"Ash, don't listen to that bitch." Laura walked up behind me, wrapped her arms around me and layed her head on my left shoulder. "She is just trying to get you worked up. Talen went check on Ryver last night and he was alone in his room pissed off."

He could have gone to Cherry after Talen checked on him. I do not even care, Ryver can do what or whoever he wants. He is right, we are not together and I do not have a say, in the things that he does.

No matter how much it hurts my heart to admit.

"Come on. Let's go get the men to give us Ace. Ryver and the guys would be pissed if we went anywhere without him and I do not want to upset them too much. They have done a lot for me." She said softly, grabbing my hand and pulled me out of the kitchen.

"I thought we were not supposed to interrupt church once it started?" I asked her, my short legs moving quickly to keep up with her longer ones.

"I don't care. Do you?" She shrugged, and looked towards me.

I guess not.

The sooner I can find me an apartment away from Ryver and Cherry the better. I do not want to have to watch them together, that would be too painful for me.

"Hell, no. Let's do this." I laughed, and shrugged.

A few minutes later Laura is the brave one and knocks loudly on the door. We both hold our breath when we hear heavy footsteps crossing the room.

Liam swings the door open, annoyance covering his face as he looks down at me and Laura. "You girls know the fucking rules." He snarled.

"Yeah, yeah. We know but we are going into town and need Ace. If you prefer us to go alone, we can." Laura leaned against the door frame, with a hand on her hip.

"For what? Why are yall going into town? Ashley's husband just came here yesterday looking for her!" Ryver, growled from somewhere inside the room. His voice made my heart skip a beat inside my chest.

"Girl business. I started my period." Laura lied, keeping a straight face without even giving herself away.

Damn I wish I could lie that well.

"Ace. Go. Make sure nothing happens to them or I swear to go kid you will fucking pay for it." Snarled Tracer, from inside the room.

Pussies.

Sending poor Liam out to deal with us while they hide away inside so they do not have to face us.

"If you see Dan, call me immediately. If I find out that he gets within a mile of Ashley, I will not be happy. Do you fucking understand?" Ryver, snarled.

"Yes, sir. They will be safe with me." Ace says, as I hear the sound of a chair being pushed back.

"Meet us in front of the clubhouse." Laura says, grabbing my hand and pulling me away from the church room.

"Should we have lied?" I asked softly, making sure none of those men heard what I said.

"It's better than the truth. They will find out as soon as Ace does. If we would have told them the truth, none of them would have let us leave. They are just super protective of women they care about." Laura says.

Yeah I am starting to see that. They definitely are what everyone thinks bikers are. They are loud, they like to smoke weed and to drink but they are also loyal to one another and even though I want to move out, I am very thankful to have them in my corner.