Chapter 3

He opens the clubhouse doors, motioning for me to pass him and go on through and I do after I send him a mean glare. The big door shuts closed loudly but not too loud as the music is blaring through the speakers filling the room. Looking around I see half-naked women rubbing their asses on bikers, some standing up and dancing, others laying or sitting on the couches spread out around the room.

"I'll show you the bar area. You can start tonight. My boys won't stop shit-talking about having to fix their shit. They get lazy" He grumbles over the music as we walk towards the bar area.

"This is the register. You ever worked one?" He asks, turning his head towards me with a lifted eyebrow.

"Um.. no" I shake my head and feel stupid not only do I not know how to pour and mix drinks, but I also do not know how to work a register.

"You wanted to get hired for a job you're not at all qualified for?" He snarks, shaking his head, brings one hand up to pinch his nose with a look that says he can't believe it.

"I guess so" I mumble softly

"What's your name?" He finally asks me, removing his hand from his face.

"It's Ashley" I tell him, keeping my eyes down on the register. It shouldn't be that hard to worry about this thing.

"I'm Ryver. I don't have time to teach you how to mix some drinks so tonight while you're in your room I expect you to be watching YouTube videos or something and learn how to at least make a few drinks" He says and looks down making sure you hear him.

"Yes sir" I mumble. I planned to do that anyway and bites down on my bottom lip to see my mouth shut.

"Don't fucking make that face again!" He snaps, looks all pissed off now. Goodness, it's a one-eighty with this dude. One moment he is not sad bad then the next it's like the devil himself flashing in his eyes.

"I was only being polite. No need to curse. You need your mouth washed out" I grumble loudly while putting my hand on my hips, looking him dead in that gorgeous face of his.

"I don't care what you were trying to be. Don't call me that okay. Ryver or Pres. Either one is fine" He says in a much lower tone this time. Good. I don't like being talked to like that!

"Okay, Ry, whatever you say" I smirk up at him trying to be playful and ease the attitude situation flowing around us.

------------------------------------------------------
●Ryvers POV●

This woman doesn't know what she is doing to me, my body keeps reacting towards her and I can't fucking stand it. God when she called me Sir, I was imagining her calling me Sir while kneeling at my feet with my collar around her beautiful neck and that just pisses me off.

"No. Not Ry. Not anything other than Prez or Ryver. Understand?" I snarl. She needs to shut those plump lips off of hers if she knows what's good for her.

"Fine. Geez. Show me how to work the register and I won't take up more of your time" she grumbles turning her body to the register.

"I assume you at least know how to count money?" I ask her, trying to not think about my body being so close to hers now. It's like my own siren song and she is calling for me.

"Of course I know how to count Prez, I'm not stupid" She snapped at me. I can read her face though, I bet she is saying like really? I'm a grown woman, why the fuck would I not know how to count money.

"Well, I'm only making sure" He smirks before pressing a button.

"That's how you open the money drawer. You don't need to worry about not knowing the prices of the drinks. I have menus that will have the prices, though if you could learn those quickly you won't have to hear impatient bikers fussing," he says and yes I'll be learning. I don't want to be listing a bunch of drunk bikers waiting on their drinks.

This was a bad mistake, I should have just called a tow truck and had her car removed from in front of my clubhouse but something about this woman stopped me. Part of me is regretting it, after tonight I plan to stay far away as I can get from Ashley after tonight. My dick hasn't gone down since she walked into our church room and my moods getting worse and worse because I'm allowing this woman to get a reaction out of my body and this has never happened to me before.

"Alright. I'll watch some videos tonight." She says in that sexy fucking voice of hers, and I just really want to shove her out of my space because her perfume keeps on going in my nose and she smells so good.

"Good. Okay then. I'm going to go back to doing what I was doing, before I was interrupted-"

"I didn't ask for you to come out after me Ryver," she says in a now annoying tone well. Maybe if I piss her off enough she will leave and I won't feel all this fucked up emotions like guilt if I would have allowed her to continue to live in that damn old car.

"I damn sure, could not leave you like that. What I should be hearing is a thank you. You're not at all qualified for this job but I'm still giving it to you!" I raise my voice louder than the music, and make her flinch. Good, she is scared of me, I think inside my head.

"If you have any problems, take them to Talen. He is my VP, meaning he is my Vice President. He is in charge when I'm not around." I tell her, and point him out just in case she didn't remember what he looked like. He has a woman with her bra off sitting on his lap and is kissing her.

Ashley makes a disgusted sound as she looks where I'm pointing "My boys are free to do as they please here. I have certain rules and they follow them. You will need to get used to seeing these things if you want this job" I snarl, the judgment written all over your face pisses me off. My boys and I have been through absolute shit when we were children.

They would beat us, they would leave us days without food. Several boys died from starvation, they also did things that I and my boys never speak out about anymore. We left all that in our past and we all deserve to have a free life, however, we choose to do that.

"You're right, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have judged anything" I hear her whisper softly like she is embarrassed. "You didn't have to hire me, and your right I'm not qualified at all but you're still giving me a chance so thank you"

"It's fine" I grunt out crossing my arms over the chest to let her know I'm still not happy with her judging my boys until she opens that beautiful fucking lips again.

"And I'm sorry for calling you a dick head" she mutters softly.

"You didn't-"

"I did. Inside my head" I look at her and she just shrugs, but I can't stop the laugh that I let slip past my lips for the second time today. What the fuck is wrong with me?

"I'm going back into the room. My boys drink for free but if anyone else not wearing a Burning Devils patch wants anything they pay. Remember, you have any problems you find Talen. Goodnight" I tell her trying to make my voice sound as cold as possible and walk away leaving her alone behind the bar.