Chapter 28

The next morning I'm waking up in Ryvers arms to find him snoring a little bit and it's cute. His fast asleep and he definitely deserves to be, he wasn't lying be kept those bad memories away all fucking night making me cum on his finger and inside his mouth over and over until my body literally passed the hell out.

I kinda feel bad for leaving him hanging I had asked him again to please him I wanted to pleasure him like he has been doing for me but he told me no he just wanted to enjoy me.

It was sweet.

It was hot as fucking hell but this morning I want to be a little naughty and I want to show him that I can pleasure him too or at least I want to.

Smirking I slowly wiggle my way down under the covers and climb softly over his legs to happily see his only wearing boxers that's going to make this alot easier.

I slowly bring my hands to the top of his boxers pulling them down his hips just enough that his hard cock comes springing out and its freaking mouth watering.

Ugh I want to know how he tastes so bad.

Still smiling about what I'm about to do I slowly kiss the top of his dick before opening my mouth slowly around his head and suck on it gently.

His hips jump up at the contact and he mumbles something that I don't understand but I'm going to take it as he is liking what I'm doing.

With that little mumble giving me more courage I suck your dick a little deeper inside my mouth tightening my lips around him while I roll my tongue around his head pressing softly on the opening at the top.

That earns me a growl from him and fuck he sounds so fucking sexy when he growls.

I bring my hand under my face and wrap it tightly around the base of his dick sqeezing it as I suck him deeper feeling his pre cum slowly dripping inside my mouth making me moan loudly around his dick.

Before I can do anything eles though he jumps up in the bed and I feel his foot connect with my stomach sending me flying off the foot of the bed and I land hard on the ground on my side.

The pain shoots up my shoulder making me cry out and tears start forming in my eyes as I watch him jump off the bed with a mean snarl on his face and his marching towards me.

Fuck.

He doesn't realize it's me.

Fuck.

I fucked up. I shouldn't have done that I forgot he doesn't like to be touched like that I'm so stupid.

"Ry stop its me. It's Ashley-" I try to cry out to him to break through whatever is playing inside his head but he doesn't listen he reaches down so fast grabbing me by my hair and hauls me up against the wall.

"I said not to fucking touch me again bitch! I'll fucking slit your throat!" He snarls in my face and that's when I fucking see he has something inside his hand something long and fucking pointy.

A knife.

He has a fucking knife.

Oh god.

"RYVER!" I shout in his face trying to get him to see it's me and not a women that hurt him. "It's me. It's Ashley baby!"

Someone must have heard my screaming because I hear heavy footsteps and suddenly Ryvers being pulled behind me and I see that it's Ace.

"Brother you need to wake up! It's Ashley Prez. It's just Ashley. You almost poked her with that knife big guy. Come on!" Ace grunts out as Ryver takes a hard swing connecting with his face.

Ryver doesn't stop there though he shoves Ace on the ground and holds up his knife and fuck I don't know what possessed me but I jumped on Ryvers back and scream loudly into his ear.

That must have done something because his body jerks backwards sending me falling on my ass but he starts to shake his head looking down at Ace then turning his head to me slowly.

"Fuck! What did I do?" Ryver groaned as he dropped the knife and the only sound in the room is the knife landing hard on the floor next to us.

"It-its okay-" I started to say to try to let him know that I don't blame him and it was my fault but the picture of him holding that knife while looking at me so hateful is stuck inside my head and I can't shove it out no matter how hard I try.

"What the fuck did I do?!" He screams bringing his hands to his hair yanking on it hard.

"You wa-was sleeping and I was.. I was.. sucking you-" I whispered embarrassed that Ace was listening but Ryver really wanted to know and something tells me he wasn't fixing to drop it.

"I came in and you had a knife to her stomach Prez. You had her against the wall with your arm pushing against her neck. I pulled you back." Ace says as he slowly climbs to his feet.

"I what?" Ryver whispered harshly looking back at me still on the ground behind him.

"It's okay. It was my fault. You told me you didn't like to be touched like that I'm sorry I just wanted to to pleasure you-" I slowly stop talking but my mouth just hangs open.

I can't believe I did this.

"This isn't going to work... I'm too dangerous.. I.. I could have hurt you again" Ryver growls out before heading towards the door leaving me still on the ground staring up at him.

"No it's okay. I shouldn't have done that Ryver-" I cry out hating that his wanting to walk away from me.

"No! I could have hurt you and I won't fucking allow myself to do it again. Its over. We are over!" He snarls before walking out the door leaving me and Ace in the room.

What the fuck?