Chapter 4

A few moments after Ryver walks away, leaning me behind the bar counter, I'm still wondering if I should have accepted this job or not. I was willing to learn to get a job because my husband wouldn't let me work so I'm aware I don't have any "real life" experience but I'm willing to learn, but maybe this isn't the place to be doing that.

"I need a beer" I'm snapped out of my thoughts by a bleach box died blonde only in her bra and jeans leaning over the bar counter.

"Coming right up," I say loudly over the music grabbing the only brand of beer I see in the cooler placing it on the top of the bar counter, I quickly scan through the menu before I find Budlight beer and key the amount in the register.

"That will be 4 dollars," I tell the girl as I quickly pop the top of the bottle and slide it towards her.

"Excuse me?" The blonde questions while putting her long manicured nails on the counter and tabs it loudly enough, I think they are going to snap off.

"The beer is 4 dollars" I repeat louder over the music thinking she didn't hear me and holding my hand out to take the payment from her.

"I have been busy all night, entertaining these bikers! Letting them feel me up and walking around with my tits practically dancing out and I can't get a free beer?" She snaps now, putting her hands on her hips, raising her voice.

No, ma'am, I did not allow Ryver to speak to me in a meaningful manner and I will not tolerate some straight out the damn box barbie to talk to me this way.

"Look, I just started working the bar a little while ago, so I'm not sure what you've been doing all night and I don't care the beer if you want it will be 4 dollars" I repeat the damn price while giving her a damn glare of my own.

"I don't care if you just started here or not! I'm one of the club's favorite girls and I demand my drinks be free" she snaps and tries to take the beer off the table but I place my hand over hers and stop her.

"And I say if you want the damn beer, you have to pay for it. You're not wearing a club patch and I was told whoever not wearing one had to pay" I grit my teeth and tell her feeling my blood pressure started to rise with my need to slap this rude woman.

I mean this couldn't have become a damn rule a few minutes ago so why in the shit is this woman giving me so much hell over a damn 4 dollar beer!

"This is fucking absurd! You're going to get fired I hope you know that. The guys won't be happy about this. I have had almost all of them in bed and they know they want me to keep being happy to wrap my lips around their dicks" she snaps and tugs the beer out of my hand.

"Look! I don't give a shit who's dick you sucked to become some sort of club whore but the rules are the rules!" I yell loudly over the music hoping this gets one of the fucking bikers' attention, so they can come either pay for the bitches, beer or get her out of my face.

Finally, I think that does the trick, the biker name Talen comes walking over behind the bar and slings his arm around me. "What's the problem?"

Jerking my shoulder out from under his arm I squint my eyes up at him and put my hands on my hips giving him all attitude.

"Baby, I'm just trying to get a beer and she keeps giving me a horrible attitude" the blonde whines out giving him big innocent eyes.

Oh fucking, please. I'm not dealing with this crap.

"The fucking problem VP is that I'm trying to get this woman to pay for her drink and she refused too, talking about she was sucking dicks and should drink for free!" I shout over the music kinda feeling bad for giving him my attitude, but I'm beyond annoyed and I'm getting tired sleeping in my car isn't the most comfortable thing.

"I shouldn't have to pay. I'm the club favorite" the women snap at me and bend over the counter, which makes her tits pushed together looking bigger than they are.

An amused snort leaves my mouth and I try to cover it up with a cough, but I'm seriously amused by her attempt to get the biker named Tallen behind her.

"Rules are rules, babe. You don't wear a member patch and you're not an old lady, which means you want a drink you pay" he snorts out before downright laughing at her attempt himself.

"This is ridiculous! Come on Talen baby you like how I suck your dick, don't you?" She purrs loudly, while licking her lips and causing me to practically gag next to Tallen.

"Yeah, sweet cakes, I like your lips" he grunts out and gives her a sexy smile and if I hadn't already met Ryver I would have thought Talen was the sexiest biker here but sadly for me that asshole Ryver wins that contest.

"Well, why can't I just get a beer?" She whines out and stomped her foot like a child, and I think that was the last straw for Tallen because his face contours into a pissed-off look as he snaps at her.

"Look, you enjoy parting with us just like we enjoy your blow jobs, but make no fucking mistake, none of my boys here, including me, are led around by our dicks. You want to stay and party you pay for your drink and stop giving our employee so much bullshit" he shouts and looks like a bull with all that huffing.

"Fine" she whines out and slaps a 5 dollar bill on the counter grabbing her beer and fucking finally walks away.

"Thank you, VP" I mutter out shaking my head and putting the money in the register. The bitch didn't want her wait for her change and I ain't gonna chase her down with it.

"Yeah, no problem Ashley" he smiles and walks away to leave me alone behind the bar again.

Jesus, what time do these people stop parting? I'm already getting a damn headache.