Chapter 7

"Point him out Ashley" I snarl as I'm starting to lose my fucking patience with this whole situation.

"No," she says crossing her arms over her body giving me a stubborn look that says make me an oh baby girl you don't want me to make you.

Just the thought of her saying those words inside my head as me starting to get hard and that just pissing me off more. Pissed at her, pissed at me, and pissed off at this whole fucking situation.

"Enough. Point him out so I can go the fuck back to bed!" I snap trying to gain some type of control over this damn fucked up situation.

"Lady why don't you just tell the Prez what he wants to know so we can all get to bed" Liam suggests with a deep growl which only makes her shrink back at him, I'll admit my sergeant of arms can be very scary. His one cold mother fucker.

"Don't growl at me you caveman" she snaps and rags her little finger at him and a few of the members laugh and hoot loudly which pissed Liam off.

"Shut the fuck up" he snarls at them before turning back to her. Maybe he will have her running off so I don't have to deal with these fucked up feeling any longer.

"Lady-" Liam starts but Ashley cuts him off.

"Ashley!" She says and stares down my man when others would quickly shrink away from him.

"What?" He asks her looking very annoyed that she interrupted him, he is not used to that.

"My name is Ashley, not Lady!" She grits out.

"Ashley fucking tell me the problem so I can fix it and get some sleep" he grunts out but at least he lowered his tone while talking to her now and that surprises me. He never lowers his tone except to me and Tallen but that's out of respect for everything we have been through together.

"Someone said something to me and Ryver is wanting to go all caveman. That something you can fix for me?" She leans her head forward slightly squinting "Liam Sergent of Arms" she adds

"Well, I could if you would give me the name" he all but growls this time looking beyond annoyed and probably a little hungover. Yeah, I feel you, buddy.

"I just don't want to start any problems. I didn't even mean to say anything about it, Ryver was just-" and I forcibly cut myself off before I say Ryver was kissing my neck and crap they didn't need to know.

"Ryver was just what?" Smirks Liam as he watches her get all flustered and I smile a bit knowing I did that to her.

'None of your business" she snaps and turns around leaving the room and me behind.

"Make sure everyone knows she is off limits-" I start to say but Liam cuts me off with a confused look on his face.

"Prez?" And I know what he is asking and I quickly shut that thought down. Fuck no. I know what he is thinking, I maybe want to fuck the woman but I'm damn sure ain't about to make her or anyone my ole lady.

"She is an employee here and should be talked to with respect. I find out someone is bothering her like that they will be out of my club" I finish with a snarl making Liam understand just how much I mean what I'm saying right now.

"It's done Prez" he shakes his head in understanding before grabbing the girl he picked for the night heading towards the hallway.

Maybe I should just pick up a woman and have her suck me off, that would get Ashley out of my head.

Looking around I see a pretty little brunette already half-naked sitting on the couch. Perfect.

"Come on let's go have some fun" I grunt out pulling her up and slapping her ass hard causing her to giggle loudly as she follows behind me.

We are heading towards my room when I spot Ashley leaning against the door seeing her eyes flash before it quickly disappears.

That's right. See who I am. Don't be falling in love or some shit that I'm completely incapable of. I fuck and that's it, all the women including this one know what I'm about. I'm not looking to be tied down I want to be free.

"I'm not into sharing dick Ryver" the woman I forgot her name snaps giving Ashley an annoyed look and part of me wonders how Ashley will take that.

"Noone said anything about sharing dick" Ashley snaps at her as she raises her tired-looking body off my door.

"You're making me regret hiring you. You're being a cock blocker" I grunt out and the woman next to me giggles in a tone that annoys the shit out of me.

"I- I was just wondering where I was supposed to sleep!" She snaps pushing past me and knocking the brunette hard against her shoulder making her rock back on her high heels.

"Find a door that doesn't have a name on it and don't disturb me anymore tonight" I growl pulling the woman into my room behind me and shutting the door in Ashley's shocked face.

I start to feel bad and I'm close to opening up the door but I shake myself out of that and pull the girl towards my bed and I start to command my dick to get hard. That's one thing about Ashley being around, I'm not in control of anything, not my emotions, and certainly not my dick which makes me sick.

Fuck that.