Chapter 5

A few hours later I think the party is finally starting to slow down, a few people are leaving the clubhouse slowly only the members and a few women are still here.

Ryver never really told me the hours I will be working so I'm assuming I just stay behind the bar until everyone's ready to stop drinking? I mean I'm not sure and I'm kinda annoyed he didn't tell me. I mean who hires someone and didn't tell them the important things?

"Hey, sweetheart. You can close down the bar now everyone is about to head to bed. You need someone to keep you warm tonight?" A dude comes up to the bar, and leans against it.

"No, I don't need anyone to keep me warm! I'm off-limits!" I snap loudly, closing up the register. I guess I just leave the money in here? I mean again, I wasn't told what to do, so it's not my problem. I'm tired, I'm tired of the looks some of these bikers are giving me and the hateful look from these slutty dressed women.

"Only way you would be off-limits is if one of my boys would claim you and I don't believe your exactly the claiming type," he looks down at my body and I'm feeling very insecure about my weight right now. Yeah, I'm a little chunky but I ain't ugly, anyone of these damn bikers would be lucky to have me!

"The fucking President of this club told me I wouldn't have to deal with this shit from any of you, and I see his word means shit all around here. I'm going to just go have a word with him!" I snap loudly, throwing my hands up and walking away from the idiot.

A few minutes later, I'm going down the long hallway of doors, and luckily they have the names on the doors or I would never have been able to find Ryvers door and I don't want to be knocking loud enough and come face to face with a pissed biker that I don't know yet.

Finally, finding his door I raise my hand and start pounding loudly on his door until I hear loud footsteps and the door suddenly swings open, revealing a very pissed-off-looking shirtless Ryver and I almost forget what I'm so upset about when I see his 6 pack of abs.

Good lord, I have to stop myself from raising my hand to fan myself.

'Why the fuck are you knocking on my door so loud-'" he starts to shout until I guess he sees it's just me and he shuts his mouth looking at me hard.

"I- I um just needed to say a few things" I mumble out while being pissed off at his body for making me loose my train of thought.

"And what are those Ashley?" He growls out while having a sleepy look on his face.

"Well, you never told me what time I could leave the bar. Am I supposed to just stand there all night even if only a few people are in the front room?" I ask him with a snarky tone and throw my hands in the air to let him know I'm pissed off my damn self.

"Well we never really had a bartender before tonight, so I'm not sure myself? How about you just close up the bar at 2 am on the weekend and noon on the weekdays? Sounds good?" He tells me he's completely understanding and that throws me off at first.

"Fine. You need to add a sign that says if you're not wearing a patch you pay. I had some issues such as a box dyed blonde earlier telling me about sucking dicks and I would rather not have to deal with that every fucking night" I snap at him gritting my teeth because I didn't come here to be understanding, no I came here prepared for a fight.

"Fine can I fucking sleep now?" He growls out going back to the pissed-off Ryver making me roll my eyes.

"No! Ugh. We need to talk a little more. What days do I work-?!" I practically shout before I feel his hand wrapping around my arm and yanking me into his bedroom and slamming his door shut loudly.

"Listen closely to what I'm about to fucking say" he all but snarls out pushing his body into mine against the shut door. "You do not speak that way to me again. You do not shout at me so loudly that my men can hear your mouth from inside their rooms. Are we fucking clear Ashley?"

"Yes sir" I mumble realizing I was just yelling at my boss which isn't a good idea because I would much rather sleep in the room he promised me instead of in my car.

"Don't fucking call me that-" he snaps but I push him hard away from my body finally being pushed far beyond what I can take right now.

"You know what. I'm done. I didn't want to sleep in my car tonight but I have had enough of being talked to like this. I have had to deal with harsh words from my abusive husband that I'm not about to keep on dealing with it" I snap pushing my way past him and opening the door but he quickly pulls it shut again stopping me from getting out of the room.

"I'm tired of you comparing me to your fucking husband" he growls against my ear as he raises both his arms keeping me between them.