Chapter 21

•Warning- Sexual Content•

Ryver pushes his tongue deep into my mouth, swirling it around with my tongue, and presses his lips harder down on mine, almost painfully, as if he can't get deep enough.

I can't believe I'm letting this happen; I'm not sure how far I can go. I still have issues with men, and I don't trust Ryver enough for us to make love with each other, but feeling his mouth on mine right now makes me wish I was ready for more; I just hope he doesn't push me too far.

"You taste so good, baby," he murmurs against my lips before sliding his tongue down my neck, sucking gently but hard enough to leave a hickey. The idea of having his imprint on my body excites me, and a part of me wants to be petty and let Cherry notice.

"I knew you'd end up being mine the moment you walked into my office. I was just messed up in my emotions. I didn't want anything to do with you, and I wanted you to be as far away from me as possible because I knew you were different, and that scared the fuck out of me "He growls again, biting my neck and gently pulling at the skin as he runs his hands down both sides of my body.

"Ryver" his name comes out as a breathless moan as he slides his hands inside my shirt and cups my boobs sqeezing them gently. "Can I take your shirt off baby?" He moans against my name before kissing the mark softly.

All I could do is nod my head yes at him, the words won't form on my tongue, his body on top of mine is messing with my mind, and I want more.

Dragging his hands down my side, I feel his fingers grip the hem of my shirt before he begins to pull it up my body. Leaning forward off the bed, I assist him in taking it off, but then I remember I'm wearing a plain white bra, not the sexiest, and he's probably used to seeing bigger boobs. The rush of humiliation and embarrassment hits me hard.

"I - I haven't had time to-" I stammer quickly, hoping he understands my predicament. He knew I was living in my car, so I couldn't just spend my money on sexy things. "I brought some better ones today panties too, I know they'll look hotter-"

I stop myself from rambling by biting my lips, but when I look up at Ryver, I don't think he heard anything I just said. He's staring at my boobs, licking his bottom lip, and I can see the lust in his eyes.

He brings his mouth to kiss just under my bra line, using his hands he slowly pushes my bra up a little bit exposing my nipples to him.

"So pink and hard baby I think they need my attention" Before I can say anything to that he wraps his lips tightly around one of my nipples tugging it gently with his teeth before swirling his tongue around it. The pleasure from his bite has my hips bucking off the bed and a low needy moan to slide past my lips.

What is this man doing to me? I haven't had a sex drive in years with Dan, the see between us was rough and Dan wouldn't even care if I was dry or not he would just get on with it until he found hus pleasure never caring if I didn't find my own.

"Ryver-" I try to explain my feelings to him, but they get stuck in my throat as he slides his hands down from my boobs to my pants line, unbuttoning jeans and pulling the zipper down his mouth never leaves my boobs as he slides my pants down my legs. I give in and bend my legs up, allowing him to pull them all the way off and toss them on the floor.

Oh my god. Under this man, I'm almost naked.

I should be angry that he is taking control of my body; I should just beat his chest until he climbs off of me, but my body will not allow it. My body wants him to keep doing what he's doing.

He begins to kiss down my stomach slowly, sucking and biting gently as he drags his tongue down to my panty line, slowly sliding his tongue across it before looking up at me. His eyes bore into mine, and I can see how much he wants me right now. He brings his fingers to my panties and begins pulling them down my hips while his eyes remain fixed on mine.