Chapter 30

Seeing and hearing Ryvers deep growly voice has my body about ready to give out my knees are shaking and I'm having to lean over the bar counter to help myself stay up right. Looking behind him, I see the men that left with him along with four new faces I have not seen yet, but they are also wearing the burning devils patches on their vests, making me think they belong with the club as well.

Where have they been? I don't recall seeing them around here the past few weeks unless they were just busy doing something like one of those runs. They all look as equally scary as the other men in the club and with Ryver in the lead with them all behind his back, I know they are not going to allow Dan to hurt me. I hope so at least.

"I asked you a mother fucking question. Why are you inside my clubhouse?" Ryver snarls taking a step closer to Dan as best as I can see, because I'm now having to lean over a bit around Tracers back to see.

"As I was telling him-" Dan growled out jerking his head to the still pissed off Tracer. "I came for my wife." He spits out the last word, making me flinch inside Laura's arms.

"Who the fuck is your wife?" Ryver asked, looking lost for a moment before his eyes swing to me, holding mine captive on his own and I watch the snarl forming on his lips again before swinging his now narrowed gaze onto Dan.

"Ashley. She is right there." Dan screamed, throwing his right arm up towards me and points me out.

"You need to get your ass out of my fucking clubhouse, before I beat you out. You abused your wife. She is no longer yours!" Ryver snarled out, stepping up to Dan and pushing his head into Dans before raising his balled fists and shoving him back roughly, making him fall backwards against the back of one of the couches.

All the members of the club are now surrounding Dan as Liam takes a step forward beside Ryver growling up at Dan. "You think we are going to allow you to have her back, asshole?"

"SHE IS MINE!" Dan screeches out, sounding like a woman heaving his chest and flushing with his face full of embarrassment after Ryver shoved him.

"We don't allow women to get hurt. You walked your up tight ass into the wrong building boy." Talen snarled from behind Ryver and I see the other members starting to get pissed off and the new ones looking confused at the situation, but equally pissed off when they heard Dan used to abuse me.

"Ashley enough of being a fucking whore! I know you were spreading your pussy wide for them! You're my wife. Let's go!" Dans growls before walking side ways along the couch, coming closer and closer to me.

Fuck no.

He is not getting those hands on me anymore.

"N-No." I stutter out that one little word, not being able to form anything else in the moment due to the fear that's filling my body.

"No? How dare you say no to me you ungrateful bitch. I said let's go!" He snarled out getting even more pissed than he already was, and I actually seen spit flying out of his mouth.

"I said no, Dan!" I screamed out, slamming my palms down hard on the counter, all my anger over the past years is now replacing the fear.

"Get the fuck here, Ashley, I will not fucking tell you again." Dan said this time his tone has got soft but hard, and I know he wants to hit me right now.

I don't get to reply back to him because Slades rushes passed both Ryver and Liam and wraps his big hands around Dans neck jerking his body away from me. "The girl fucking said no. Do you not know the meaning of the word no? I can teach you. In fact I would really like to fucking teach you!" Sladed growled into Dan's face, as their noses touched each other.

"Ashley is not going anywhere near you. Now I won't tell you again. Get your fucking ass out or you probably will not be walking out of here alive." Ryver, snarled.

Thank god.

Having all these men around me once made me feel nothing but nervous but now I'm feeling gratitude for each one and I'm once again starting to feel safe.

'You can't do this! You damn heathens! She is my wife! I will go to the fucking cops and have you all arrested for kidnapping!" Dan growls out before frowning up towards Slade, when he shakes him roughly.

"Go to the cops, Dan, I fucking dare you! When they get here I will tell them everything you did to me. Show them the scars on my body from your damn corrections!" I screamed at him, finally having enough of all the bullshit. How did he even find me? I was super careful. I got rid of my cell phone so he could not trace it, I don't have a bank account and I have not talked to anyone of our friends since leaving.

"She told you she is not right in the head? She lost her baby because she was clumsy and hasn't been right since. Ashley baby enough now. I'm here. Let's go home." Dan says softly reaching his arm out for me, and I noticed Ryvers' body going rigid at the mention of my miscarriage. I haven't told him yet.

"I am not clumsy! I don't have any mental fucking problems Dan! I lost the baby when you pulled me backwards down the stairs!" I screeched out. How dare he blame that on me. I cried for weeks after I lost it knowing I should have left him as soon as I found out I was pregnant but I was too afraid and it costed me my child.

"You mother fucker." Ryvers cold eyes dig into Dans as he pushes Slade to the side, raising up his hand and punches Dan straight on the head, I watch in shock as Dans now unconscious body falls to the floor. "Blue and Ace, bring this piece of shit out of my damn clubhouse and throw him out the gate. Make sure that fucking thing is locked. You all know fucking better!" Ryvers snarls out before stomping out of the main room, leaving me speechless as I watch his disappearing back.

"Sorry, Ashley. It won't happen again." Blue mumbled softly, as him and Ace bent down and pulled Dan's body up.

"It's okay." I told him, as I watched as they carried Dan a little roughly out the doors of the clubhouse.

I suck in a deep breath looking around at the room and seeing all the men that just heard the conversation between Dan and I. They know I lost my baby and I don't like the pity I am seeing in their eyes.

"I'm going to my room for a bit." I murmured out to Laura, gently pulling my body out of her arms.

"Are you okay? Do you need me to go sit with you?" She asked, softly. She knew about the baby and her face is full of concern.

"Yeah, I'm okay, thank you and maybe after while. I just need a moment." I tell her softly before wrapping my arms around her quickly to thank you for supporting me before walking out of the main room, keeping my head down, not wanting anyone to see the tears falling down my cheeks.