Chapter 8

I'm standing in front of Ryvers now closed door holding back a frustrating scream that is threatening to escape my body. The fucking nerve of him, I don't want his dick so how the fuck does that make me a freaking cock blocker? I just want to sleep!

Throwing my hand and making a mean face towards the door is about all I can do before walking down the dark hallway alone looking for a freaking door that doesn't have a name.

"You lost sugar?" I hear a growling voice from behind me and it makes me jump a bit clutching my chest. My husband used to sneak up on me all the time before he grabbed me and threw me down on the ground.

Not wanting to start any more drama I just say " I'm looking for an empty room"

"You can join me in mine if you want" he smirks walking close to me enough that I can smell the alcohol dripping from his body. Now that I get a closer look I see it's the same man from earlier and the same man that I tried to save from Ryvers wrath a few moments ago.

"No, I would just like to get some sleep. If you could point me to an EMPTY room I would greatly appreciate it." I put on a fake smile while taking a step back from the drunken man.

'Nah darling I think you could make my bed very warm" he murmurs while quickly lashing a man out wrapping his fingers tightly in my hair causing a terrified scream to leave my mouth.

"Let me go" I screech out and claw his hand with my fingers but he doesn't let me go he just tightens his hold.

"Don't be like that baby, I know you want me inside you" he growls flicking his tongue out and tracing his tongue across my lips making me want to puke.

Without thinking I sink my teeth hard into the skin on his arm until he lets go of my hair taking a step back.

"You fucking bitch" he snarls before I feel his fist hitting me directly on the cheek knocking me down on the ground. Bringing my hand to cup my cheek feeling the tears starting to run down my cheeks from the pain. I fucking promised myself I would never allow this to happen.

"What the fuck is this?!" Someone snarls loudly from behind the drunk man and I think I recognize that voice it's Liam.

"Sergeant-" the drunk man looks shocked as fuck as he stumbles back almost stepping on me to get away from Liam.

"What the fuck is this?" He repeats in a cold tone that I almost think it's a dang demon or it could be because my head banging loudly inside my head.

"It's not what it looks like Sergeant" the drunk man mumbles looking scared.

"What it looks like to me you mother fucker is you put your hands on the one fucking women in this clubhouse that the President fucking said was off-limit" Liam snarled at him lashing his hands out and wrapping them tightly around the drunken man's throat causing him to choke loudly.

"She is a tease Sergeant I was just trying to go to my room" the man stutters out.

"I was not! I was trying to find a room to sleep in" I screeched out. What the fuck he is saying this is my fault?! All I wanted to do was sleep before he came around trying to touch on me.

"I don't think Ashley would lie about this prospect" he snarls pushing the dude up harder against the door and I see his face turning blue.

"You're going to kill him Liam" I shout out quickly whipping away the tears from under my eyes.

"We don't harm women in this club boy" he shouts in the man's face as he rips the prospect batch from his vest and throws him on the ground hard causing the man to grunt loudly in pain and gasp for air.

"Talen come to the hallway. We got a situation" Liam snarls into the phone but I'm barely paying attention I have my back pressed so hard against the door I'm scared to move.

Flashbacks keep throwing themselves inside my head and I can't get them out I'm choking on my past fears.

"Ashley" Liam kneels next to me trying to place his hand on my shoulder probably trying to stop my body from shaking but as soon as I feel him pressing down a scream leaves my mouth and I try throwing myself away from him.

"Fuck" he snarls loudly just as I hear another set of loud footsteps walking towards us.

"What the fuck happened?" Talen asks as he processes the scene in front of him. Looking at me on the ground shaking with fear and the man laying on the ground struggling to catch a deep breath.

"The prospect hit her" growls Liam as he tries to touch me again but I scream and slap his hand away to lost in my thoughts to process that he wants to help me.

"Ryver isn't going to be happy" snarls Tallen as he swings his big boot and kicks the man in the middle of his stomach causing him to yell out in pain "Stupid fucking bitch we don't hurt women!"

"Ashley come on girl let's get up" Talen's whisper flows down towards me but I can't hear him. A imagine of my husband punching me one time after I didn't have dinner served right at 6:30 pm flashes through me making me shiver my body starting to get cold.

"Ashley?" I hear him calling out my name again but I don't give him anything.

"Fuck. Liam go wake up Ryver. Maybe she will let him near her" he mutters softly thinking I can't hear him.

"N-no he has a w-women in his room" I struggle to talk. He wasn't worried about me finding a place to sleep so fuck him and fuck that bitch.

The two men ignore what I just said.