Chapter 6

"Move your arms" I give him a growl of my own but don't raise my hands to try to push him away. Flashbacks from my husband doing this to me flood through my thoughts as I'm trying to remember his not standing in front of me right now.

"No. You come to my room at 3 am waking me up and start spitting your bullshit at me. I gave you a job, hell I even gave you a room to sleep in that wasn't supposed to come with the fucking job but for some damn reason I gave you one" he snarls loudly but this time I think it's directed to himself instead of at me.

"Because you didn't give me any freaking details Ryver!" I snap back finally as I speak his name my brain now knows it's for sure not my husband boxing me between his arm and I try to push him away.

"No, you could have spoken with me about this tomorrow instead of waking me the fuck up" he growls loudly bringing his mouth close to mine and I try to push my head back as far as I could but I'm hitting the wall.

All I can do is shake my head as nothing coherent wants to leave my mouth right now which is abused because I'm so pissed off but his body being so close to mine is messing up with my thoughts.

"Your fucking with my head Ashley" he groans out softly bringing his mouth lightly against the crook of my neck and kissing it making me jump slightly at the sudden contact.

"I'm not trying to do that Ryver I just needed a fucking job!" I snap at him again pushing him away from me harder. " Can you please stop!"

"No" he murmurs as he kisses down my neck making my body weak my legs are almost close to giving out.

"I'm tired of being flirted with and talked to about warming beds tonight Ryver! I just want to go to sleep!" I grunt out as I push him harder, use all my arm muscles and give him a hard shove.

I'm tired I haven't had a good night of peaceful sleep in weeks not since I ran away from my husband and I just want to find my bed and sleep for hours.

"Who. Asked. You. To. Warm. Their. Bed?" He snarls out pushing his body harder into mine as his hand comes up grabbing my face gently making me look no at him.

"That's not the issue! I want to sleep. That's the issue!" I practically cry out as exhaustion fills my body.

•Ryvers POV•

Looking down at her when I hear her voice breaking wanting to cry should calm the demon that's now swirling inside me but it doesn't all I want to know is what mother fucker tried to get her inside their beds!

"Who was he, Ashley?" I ask her again but this time I lower my tone while asking her. She doesn't seem like she can take much more tonight.

"I don't know his name Ryver! I only met you and Talen remember." She whimpers out, sounding so broken and I don't fucking like it one bit.

"You're going to show me then" I growl grabbing her arm gently and starting dragging her down the hallway back into the main room and her fussing with me about wanting to sleep the whole way.

"It's not a big deal Ryver. Please just let me sleep!" She snaps finally, I much rather she be pissed off at me I can actually stomach that but her sounding so broken well I don't handle that very well because I want to take whatever is making this woman cry and crush it.

"The faster you point out the man that told you something is the faster you can sleep" I murmur not wanting to fully upset her again tonight. She is a strong woman, she left her abusive husband and I can't stand to hear her sound so broken and I bet she is hating it too.

We reach the main room and push her in front of me " Point him out" I tell her while my men looking at me with confusion at seeing the look on my face that they haven't seen before and I'm not blind I know its jealousy but I can't stop it.

"RYVER this is embarrassing!" She snaps pulling her arm out of my hold causing me to give her a hard look letting her know I'm not playing with her.

"You see him?" I ask her again this time my tone getting cold, why is she protecting the mother fucker?!

"Yes okay yes I see him!" She whispers. "Now stop they are all looking at us!"

"Everything alright Prez?" Liam my sergeant of arms asks me standing up.

"It will be fine when I know who's about to get his ass kicked" I snarled causing him to raise an eyebrow at my tone. I and my boys and I have an understanding, we don't disrespect each other so he's probably concerned that I look to be losing my mind and he doesn't know how to fix it which causes him to get frustrated.

"Tell me the problem and I will take care of it. Do you want the lady to go?" He asks and takes a step forward to gran Ashley and no doubt throws her gorgeous ass out and that just pisses me off more.

"Don't touch her" I growl out barely recognizing my voice when it reaches my ears.

"Ryver enough!" Ashley snaps causing me to take my eyes off my man and back to hers and boy does she look pissed off at me, if I wasn't so blinded with jealousy right now id find it adorable.

Adorable? The fuck is wrong with me.