Chapter 20

Ryver didn't need to know about that punk throwing Laura and me under the bus. In the end, he came inside anyway, and nothing happened to endanger my safety.

"What did I say I'd do if you gave Ace here any of that sassy mouth?" He growls as he takes a step toward me.

"Um, I can't remember," I mumbled, which is a lie because I completely recall him threatening to spank my a$$, but I'm not going to tell him. Ash, play the innocent. Pretend to be innocent.

"You don't remember, sweet girl?" He drawsls out, his hand on my chin, forcing me to look up at him.

"N-no"

"Well, I guess I'll have to remind you" he smirks before quickly bending out, shoving his shoulder into my stomach and lifts me onto his shoulder.

He got a cute ass. I just want to pinch it. Where the fuck did that come from? No. I'm pissed his acting this way and I'm pissed that he actually thinks he is allowed to man handle me.

"Put me down" Grinding my teeth, I hit him hard on his back, making him grunt before he slaps my ass.

"How dare you!" I screech out, he just spanked my ass in front of all these men,that's fucking embarrassing.

"Shut that sassy mouth, baby," he snarled, pressing his hand hard against my ass, causing me to gasp in outrage.

"You can't talk to me like that," I snarl, attempting to pull my body away from his shoulder; I'd rather he dump me on the ground right now than deal with this embarrassment.

"I can do whatever I want to you baby," he whispered so softly I almost didn't hear him, and I knew the guys standing around us were shocked and smirking.

"Assist Laura in bringing all this shit inside," he grunts to the men.

"Wait my stuff," grunting, I try to wiggle my way down his body, but that causes my pelvic area to slide down Ryvers chest and finally to his hips, where I feel his dick getting hard inside his pants and his eyes fill with lust.

"All you had to do was ask if you wanted me to hold you like this baby," he chuckled as he wrapped both my legs around his hips, holding me right under my ass as he pushed open the club house doors with his boot.

"I didn't do-" I began to argue, but when he dragged his hips across mine, the words became stuck inside my throat, causing a soft moan to slip past my lips. My thoughts are jumbled inside my head as I feel his dick stabbing me so close to my pussy.

"You made me hard, baby girl, so you're going to have to suck it up and let me hold you like this or those club bunnies will be all over me wanting to suck me off," he smirks at my disgusted expression.

"You're a pig," I snarled, but made no attempt to break free from his grip.

"You fucking make me to be this way. When I had the chance, I should have sent your fucking ass out my club "He grunts loudly and unlocks his bedroom door, leading us inside and slamming it shut behind us.

"How come you gave me the job?" I snark at him, giving him the sass he either despises or adores, I can't tell which, but his words cut through my chest. He doesn't want me here at all. Am I really that bad?

"I don't know," he snarls before hurling me onto his bed, and I can't help but let out a loud sqeak before landing on the bed in a tangle of hair and blankets. What the hell was that? Caveman!

"Fine. I'll just grab my shit and be on my way!" I snarled as I climbed out of bed. Fuck this, I shouldn't be letting this man treat me like this. "Go find Cherry and be her caveman. She said she'd be your old lady anyway," I grumble as he grabs my shoulder and pushes me back down on his bed.

"Cherry?" He snarled as he crawled over me on the bed, looking like a lion on the hunt for his prey, which was me.

"Yes. Now get off me you asshole" I snarled back, pushing on his chest, and that's when I realized my hands had just met skin, and he had removed his cut and T-shirt leaving him barechested and I can't help but notice the 6 pack.

"Shut the fuck up for a minute. God damn your so prickly. Relax for a bit" he grunts out forcing my hands above my hand when I keep hitting him.

"Im not going to relax! I shouldn't have came here! I have been called ugly and fat twice! Been hit. Fuck all this shit. I'm tired of being treated this way" I snarled into his face trying to use my legs to kick him off me.

"Who else called you those names, baby?" His eyes go hard, before kissing down my neck slowly.

"Your old fucking lady. Seems yall are perfect together. Both think the same fucking thing" Great my voice is starting to break. I'll be crying soon. I can only take so much, I can only pretend to be strong so much and I'm becoming exhausted.

"That bitch isn't my fucking old lady! She was a hole I used when I wanted to fuck, that's it! Now let me tell you why I wanted to send you running from me. You walked into my office and the first thing I did was get hard. I know it doesn't seem like a big deal, yeah, guys get hard all the fucking time for gorgeous women, but me and my boys don't. One fucking look at you and my dick was trying to push itself out of my zipper. Before you the only time my dick got hard was when I forced it, I commanded but with you it happens, I have no control and I fucking hate that" he growls into my neck before biting my skin gently. "That sassy mouth of yours, those hips baby fuck all it takes is one look, one word from you and I'm so hard for YOU!"

"I find that hard to believe Ryver" I moan out as his teeth dig harder into my skin I meant to fuss but feeling his mouth against me, the pleasure is taking over and I don't know if I want to fight it anymore.

"Believe me. The shit me and my guys went through made us how we are. Some of us like to be in control of our dicks and in everything in our lives and some don't like being touched. That's how we deal with it. I'm not lying to you Ashley. I want you like I never wanted another woman before and that scares the shit out of me. All these feelings are so new to me, I don't know how to handle them." He drags his tongue up my chin before swiping it slowly across my lips, kissing me and I kiss him back, throwing caution into the wind, I kiss Ryver, the President of Burning Devils, MC back.