Chapter 19

Ace is still hot on our tails as we make our way back to the clubhouse. He followed us through every store, staying close but not too close, which Laura and I appreciated. He even came into victoria secret with us, which was extremely embarrassing. Laura and I tried everything we could to persuade him to wait outside the store, but he refused.

"You can't come into a women's store with us Ace," Laura snarled, raising her hands to prevent him from following us inside.

"Bosses orders," he grumbled, clearly annoyed by our attitudes, but who wants to shop for bras and panties with a male in the vicinity? Definitely not us, I can promise you that much.

"We are just shopping for women things Ace, come on. Women ain't gonna want to shop with you in there!" I gave a snarl of my own, while tossing my hands up to assist Laura in blocking his entrance.

"Bosses orders is that I follow you both everywhere you go, this is me following those orders!" He grunts and pushes past our arms and enters the store, ignoring the mean glares we were sending his way.

Snorting at the memory I think about all my purchases, I didn't have that much but luckily Laura likes to find sales so I was able to get a good bit.

I was able to find a few sweaters because the winter season will be coming soon so it was smarter to buy warmer clothing at the moment, then spend a lot of money on summer clothing. I got a few t-shirts but not many, along with several pairs of jean pants and shorts.

I haven't been able to have a good bath in a while so when we went into walmart and I saw the bath isle I won't lie I went a little crazy. I think I spent about an hour down that one isle making sure I picked up the best smelling scents before Laura was pulling me away.

While we were at Walmart we picked up a lot of much needed food, my eyes had budgeted out of my head when I saw the both carts that Ace and Laura were both pushing. Laura seeing my eyes had said "Bikers eat a lot" as if that explained it all.

"You want to know my story?" I suddenly asked Laura, as we got closer to the club house. I didn't want to tell her while we were there and have one of those club bunnies hear and use it against me.

"Only if you want to tell me hun" smiling small at me she turned down the radio.

"I married a man named Dan, right out of college. He was perfect while we were dating and still perfect while we were engaged. I thought we were both so in love with each other and our lives together would be amazing. The moment we said I do everything changed. He started to beat me, if I didn't have the food cooked at a certain time he would give me a correction. If I didn't fold his work clothes exactly how he liked them, he would give me a correction." I don't give her a chance to say anything, taking a deep breath I continue. I want to get this over with. "A few months ago I found out I was pregnant, Dan had got mad about me back talking him in front of his co-workers. When we had got home he waited till I walked up the stairs, I was tired and ready to get some sleep so my guard was down and as I said I was pregnant, I didn't think he would harm me while I was carrying his child but I was wrong, so very wrong. He pulled me backwards and I feel all the way to the bottom. I lost the baby" I whisper the last part softly as the tears start to fall for my dead baby, I wish I could have got to hold him or her but that was taken from me.

"Oh girl, I'm so sorry that must be so hard for you" Looking over to tell her that it is, I notice she has tears In her eyes as well feeling my pain.

"It is" whiping the tears off my face and using my shirt to whipe my nose, I know I look a mess right now and I don't want to enter the club house looking like this.

"But your strong, you got away from him" she whispered while bringing her hand over mine in my lap and squeezes it softly.

"I didn't have a choice. He wanted another baby, saying I killed the last one. I couldn't chance him correcting me, and I lost that one too"

We are pulling up to the gate where a man with blur hair opens It letting Laura drive her car through.

"You didn't have a choice. You got away. You're stronger than you're giving credit to your for. Does Ryver know?"

"Not everything" I tell her, shaking my head slowly when my eyes find Ryver standing outside with a few of the guys.

"Maybe you should tell him." She suggested.

"All we do is fight, remember." Laughing softly, she gives me a so look that makes me chuckle.

"And have sexual tention" she smirks as she killed her car right in front of the club house doors.

"What no-" I start to defend myself and tell her ain't no sexual thing about me and Ryver fighting, but she holds her small hand out stopping me.

"No need to lie. I have seen it. The way he looks at you, I have never seen him look at other women that way"

"I annoy him, that's why" I give her my own smirk before opening the door.

"Nah, that's not it, but you think that if you want" she opens her door and we both step out only to have Ryver and the rest surrounding the car.

"Any problems?" Ryver growled at Ace, as soon as he cut off his bike.

I sent Ace a look that says don't you dare tell him, I wasn't supposed to give my "sass".

"Only them not allowing me into vicoria secret" grunts Ace with a smirk on his face silently telling me I should have not fussed with him.