Chapter 11

I open my eyes to the sound of grouchy male voices yelling for people to leave and whiney feminine voices crying out for them to stay.

I reach out and grab my phone from the nightstand, sighing loudly. It's only 8 a.m., what the hell man, I just wanted to sleep a little longer. I was awake till 2 a.m., And due to the events of last night, I didn't fall asleep until around 4 a.m.

In frustration, I kick back the blankets and walk to my door, rapidly unlocking it and pushing it open, where I see approximately three guys looking annoyed and three women on the edge of tears.

"Please keep it down a notch, I'd want to sleep a little longer," I say, my voice harsh and shaky due to my lack of sleep.

"Sorry for all the commotion suga. We didn't mean to wake you up "I hear one of the men say something, and as I look up, I notice it's the man with the Sergeant at Arms patch, Liam. His name, I believe, is. He was the one who saved me last night, and I'm sorry I didn't thank him. "How's your face?"He inquired, his features softening as he turned away from the black-haired woman clutching his arm.

"Oh, it hurts, but it's fine. I apologize for not thanking you for last night; I was in a different headspace." I murmer out softly not wanting the other females to know what happened, it makes me look weak and I hate feeling like others pity me.

"It's not a problem at all." "I'm just glad I heard your shouting," he grunts, his face tense in response to my apology and gratitude.

"Yeah, so am I," I answer back with a tiny smile on my face.

"I'm the one that fucked you till you passed out, so why the fuck are you talking to that bitch instead of me," yells the black-haired woman, while the two others scoff at me.

"Right! We were with you last night, and now you're kicking us out. What type of men are you?" groans the blonde as she tries to wrap her arms around another man I've never met.

"Look, hun. You didn't fuck me till I passed out, I passed out from the drinking, so don't believe you did anything else last night besides being a wet hole I stuck my dick in" snarls Liam as he jerks his arm out of the blonde's tight grip. Her nails are so sharp I don't see how she hasn't clawed his arm yet.

"Yall are all such bastards, I don't know why we even came to this party last night," screams the redhead as she walks away with her two friends, one of them flips the males the middle finger.

"Sorry, but the ladies don't enjoy it when we toss them out the next morning. They develop a strong attachment to the dick "he smirks as he walks up to me and raises his hand, I recoil back and his face creases in uncertainty. "Tracer is my name. Because I'm the club's hacker, the moniker is appropriate "He adds and smiles gently, but when he discovers that I am not lifting my hand to shake his, he pulls his hand away.

"My name is Ashley, and I'm the new bartender/maid" I smile tightly trying my best not to be afraid of this man and I feel like shit that I didn't shake his offered hand. The more friends I can have here the better. I slowly raise my hand up and offer to shake my hand with this time. The smile coming back to his face as he shakes my hand.

"Im Ace, I'm not a member yet just a prospect." Says the other man as he walks up behind Tracer and offers me his hand to shake and without hesitation i grab his.

"It's nice to meet you both" I tell them and for the first time in weeks im feeling like I will be alright.