Chapter 10

"Come on Ryv, let's just leave that bitch here and finish what we began baby," the woman says as she approaches my chest and rubs her boobs against me.

I raised my arms and shoved her away from me, annoyed. Does the bitch not understand that I don't want her? She was only there to get Ashley out of my thoughts before all of this, and it wasn't like it was working anyhow.

"Look at you, bitch. All I wanted was to have my dick sucked, and to be honest, your lips could use some work "I snarl vehemently, hoping the female will go at this point.

"You're such an asshole," she snarls, yet I notice tears welling up in her eyes, which sparkle in the brilliant light.

"Yes, I'm an asshole; you've been hanging out here for months expecting to find a biker to turn you into an old lady, and I'm going to tell you right now. It ain't going to happen "I growl out, immediately turning around to Ashley and scooping her up in my arms, ignoring her shrill screams as I exit the room, leaving the bike bunny behind.

•Ashley's Point of View•

"Put me down, you fucking Neanderthal," I yell, trying to pry myself out of his grasp with my hands on his shoulder.

"If you don't want me to dump your annoying ass, I'd quit thrusting about," the growl that leaves his chest causes the butterflies to return.

"I can walk, you know, my face aches, not my legs, they can still run my ass out of here," I mutter, but I stop moving because I don't want to be thrown to the ground because he is so tall. I'm four feet tall and he must be six feet tall, so it's a long way down.

"No. Because you refused to let me check your face, I'm dragging you into the kitchen and getting you some damn ice, as well as ice for my head "He grunts out as he kicks a door open and walks over to the kitchen counter, where he sets me down, only removing his hands once he's satisfied I won't fall over.

"Well, if your head hurts, that's your fault; you shouldn't have drank so much," I sneer as I watch him take ice out of the freezer and place it on a dish towel.

He grunts as he passes me the towel wrapped around the ice, "If I have a headache, it's from putting up with you."

When my hands reach for the ice, he instantly wraps both hands around the sides of my face, tilting my head up to examine my face, and I can see he is getting more pissed off the longer he looks at me.

"It's not that horrible; I've been through a lot worse. That jerk was a pussycat "I make a joke and fake laugh, hoping Ryver will think it's real.

"Yeah? Are you talking about your husband?" He snarls and takes the chilled rag from my hand, gently placing it over my cheek, but the coldness of the rag strikes it, causing me to groan in pain, making his eyes blaze dark.

"Yes, by my husband," I say quietly, looking around but not at him; I don't want to appear weak in front of a man like him; it's embarrassing.

"I'm sorry you were hurt tonight. I'll make sure everyone understands you're entirely off limits to everything tomorrow, and I'll make it quite plain that if any of them ever hurt you, I'll fucking kill them."

"It's fine, but don't do that," I snarl. "I don't want them to think I asked you to do that, and if I'm going to work here, I don't want them to dislike me." I don't want to appear weak in front of the entire club; I'm tougher than I appear; tonight has simply been stressful, and I haven't gotten enough sleep.

"I'm going to do it, whether you like it or not. My boys will understand that I am serious." He grunts, keeping the cold towel still pressed on my cheek.

"Why do you give a damn? Ryver, I'm capable of looking after myself. You didn't want to hire me at first, so let's just put tonight behind us and go to bed, forget about it" i say pulling my face back when it starts to feel too cold against my cheek.

"You have no idea why I said those things, Ashley," he snarls, clearly angry. "Trust me, a part of me that's feeling things I shouldn't be feeling or allowing myself to feel can't tolerate having you here because you're doing something to me that I don't like, but you need someone to help you, and I want to" he says, removing the rag away from my cheek.

"I'm going to bed, I'm really tired Ryver. Could you please just show me where I can sleep?" I asked him while jumping down the counter, accidentally rubbing my body down his as I go down.

"Like I'd let you walk alone now" he snarls out eyes blazing when I take a step beside him. "Come on" he sighs loudly, leaving the dish towel on the counter before we walk out the kitchen.