Chapter 9

"What the fuck happened to her?! " I hear enraged snarls and loud footsteps stomping down the hallway, getting close to me.

"This fucking piece of shit hit her Pres," growls Tallens deep voice as he holds up the man they call a prospect by the back of his vest towards a very pissed off looking Ryver.

"Put him downstairs, I will deal with him afterwhile I need to check on Ashley first," he grunts and bends to his knees in front of me.

"Ashley," he whispers softly while trying to take my hand off of my cheek. "Let me see it baby," he murmers while tugging at my hand but I'm not allowing it to leave my cheek, it hurts so much.

I'm so embarrassed right now and pissed the hell off. I left a dangerous situation only to be back in the exact shit again being hit by a man.

"Leave me alone, Ryver! Go back to that girl. The one I was fucking cock blocking you over." I jerked my hand forceably out of his, and shoved him back hard.

"Just let me check on your face and I'll leave you alone, alright?" He asked me in a soft tone, but I don't want to even hear him speak to me right now.

All he had to do was show me where to sleep, that's it. Instead, he decided to throw a one freaking eighty at me and show up at his door dragging a girl behind him while I was left looking stupid because I actually thought he liked me when he was kissing on me. Yeah. Ash really fucking foolish of you.

"No. Go get your dick sucked like you wanted and leave me the fuck alone. As soon as I gather my thoughts enough to actually feel my legs I'm leaving" I yell loudly into his face feeling the tears falling onto my T-shirt.

"The fuck you're not! I just hired you to do a job and you're damn well going to do it! "He is snarling at me now, but I see the flash of quilt that flashes in his eyes. Good.

"Well, you're a shitty boss! Who the fuck leaves their new woman employee alone to walk around with a bunch of drunk fucking men?" I shout as I put my hands on the floor, and push myself up. "Oh, I know who Ryver, Mr. Fucking player himself, I grumble out and start to slowly walk down the hall holding my cheek tightly.

"Baby, just let me see your cheek-" I hear Ryvers heavy footsteps following close behind me.

Suddenly I turn around to face him raising my hand up, I poke him in the chest hard and snarl "Do not call me baby when you had another woman in your bed a few minutes ago."

He doesn't say anything instead, his hand whips out grabbing the back of my head, pulling me towards him so that our faces are about an inch apart.

"Your mouth is starting to fucking piss me off, Ashley. This is my club, I'm the president and you will talk to me with respect. I'm your boss. "He grunts out and I can smell the beer on his breath, along with a women's perfume.

"As I said a shitty one" I say softly "You are an asshole, I would have let you be to fuck that bitch but you decided to humiliate me" I screech knowing full well I am completely loosing it right now. "Then because of you wanting to be a straight asshole, I was alone and defenceless."

•Ryver POV•

Hearing her say that makes me feel like a complete shit head, I didn't mean to leave her defenceless. I just wanted to get this woman out from under my skin, I have only known her a few hours and already I can tell there is something about her that causes me to act strange as fuck.

"Ryver come back to bed baby," the brunette that I had taken to my room purs against my shoulder as she wraps her arms around my stomach from behind.

It's the look on Ashely's face that makes my stomach sink out of my asshole. She looks so betrayed that I'm allowing someone to see her like this.

"Look sweets, why don't you find somewhere else to sleep?" I ask, but the tone I put behind it is saying it's not a fucking suggestion.