Chapter 29

For the past few weeks, Ryver has been completely ignoring me, I mean as I walk into the room he actually walks out leaving me standing around the rest of the members, Laura and the biker bunnies feeling absolutely embarrassed.

I been doing my job behind the bar almost every day, Ryvers paying me all that money every week that I feel like I should at least put in a few hours a day behind the bar but once everything settled down for the night I just excused myself from the partying and went to my room downloaded an app called Inkitt and read a few books.

Trust me it was better not to see Cherry falling all over Ryver's lap and him actually allowing it to happen pulled at my heart I won't lie.

The only time I felt a little bit comfortable was when the men and Ryver went on a run last week and still have not been back leaving only Ace, Stitch, Blue and Tracer behind to protect the clubhouse.

The men have pretty much left Laura and I alone keeping their attention on Cherry, Kristen and Megan all except for Tracer who seems to not want anything to do with them bitches unless him and Laura get into an argument and boy do they.

I don't ask it's not my business if she wants me to know, then of course I will listen, but until then I just walk away leaving them both alone to handle their business without listening ears around, I just hope whatever it is that's going on between them gets fixed soon.

Cherry was making sure each time she was sitting on Ryvers lap that I was seeing it and she would laugh a little too loud and when they would start kissing, even moaning a little too loud to be real, which is what had caused me to go to my room instead of joining the fun going on around me.

I'm now standing behind the bar leaning over the counter scrolling through google trying to keep my mind occupied when I notice the front doors opening to the clubhouse and all my breath rushed out of my body right before I throw myself onto the ground hiding behind the counter.

It's Dan.

My husband.

He's here.

How did he find me?

Raising a shaking hand up towards my chest, I rub the sore spot, starting to pain, feeling the pain, rushing through my chest up my neck, I'm fixing to have an anxiety attack, I can feel it, I'm struggling to catch my breath.

"Can I help you, dude?" I heard Tracer's rough voice asking Dan he is in charge, being the other two left here are not patched members.

"Yes, I was told my wife was seen coming here, her name is Ashley."Dan's smoothed voice reaches my ears, making me want to vomit as my entire body tremples with fear.

Please Tracer don't tell him I'm here.

Even though Ryver has been a complete asshole to me the past few weeks, I really wish he was here right now, I know he wouldn't let Dan hurt me.

"They must have seen wrong, we don't know any Ashley." Tracer's smoothful lie comes out his mouth sounding like the complete truth telling Dan in a hard voice, thank god.

"I know my wife is here if you don't bring her to me now I will have no choice but to call the cops for you all kidnapping my wife, and I doubt your kind would like that very much."Dan's soft spoken tone has now turned into the tone that I have flinched away, several times.

"My kind? You want me to show you what my kind does to assholes that show up in my clubhouse acting the ass!" Snarled Tracer, and I can tell by the growl in his tone that Dan has pissed him off.

My lungs are not allowing me to take in any full breaths and my chest are screaming in protest, having to cover my mouth with my hands so that Dan does not hear the terrified sounds threatening to come out.

"Fine, if this is how you want to play this, I will have the cops surrounding this place in a few minutes." Dan threatened Tracer, and I'm starting to feel bad that I brought my drama into their lives.

I don't know any other biker club but I have read enough books to know that most biker clubs have some illegal shit going on and I don't want Dan coming in here messing that up because of me after they and by they I mean the men and Laura being so welcoming to me. 

Sucking in a hard breath, placing my shaking hands on top, the counter to hold my shaking legs up, I slowly raise myself up to see Dan and Tracer almost nose to nose and Tracer looking ready to deck something.

His chest is heaving his jaws clenched, making it look like his close to losing his shit.

"Fuck you and the cops, you think is going to help you fucker!" Snapped, Tracer.

"Listen, here. I came here for a reason and I will not leave here until you give her to me." Dan repeats slowly acting like he is talking to a child, raising his hands, he goes to push Tracer away from him.

When my widened eyes land on Ace, Stitch and Blue all stepping up behind Tracer and all wearing deep pissed off snarls on their face backing up their brother i start to get nervous.

This is getting out of hand.

"You touch me and it will be the last thing you ever, mother fucking do. I dare you." Tracer growled out, looking like he's ready to snap Dan in half now.

"D-Dan, don't call the cops im r-right here." I stutter the words out, feeling my heart slamming hard into my chest.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Tracer shooting me a disapproving look before stepping side ways, blocking Dan's view of me and I feel my body sagging with relief thinking that Tracer will not let Dan hurt me.

"I think it's time for you to go. Now." Tracer growled out the word fists, flexing at his sides.

"I'm taking my wife home. Get out of my way." Dan said, but I didn't miss the griver in his voice.

He's scared of Tracer.

That's not something I am used to seeing and hearing from my abusive husband.

"My Prez said, no one touches her." Tracer growled out taking a step closer to Dan, letting him know that if he wanted me he had to through Tracer first.

"I don't fucking know who your Prez is, nor do I care. I came here for my wife and I'm not leaving without her!" Dan snapped loudly, causing me to jump slightly at his tone.

So many times have I heard that tone right before I was being hit by him. 

Feeling someone's hand suddenly touching down my shoulder, a scared scream comes flying out of my mouth, whirling around with wide eyes, I see it's just Laura wearing a concerned look on her face.

"It's okay, Tracer won't let him take you. Try to take slow breaths, you're alright Ash." She speaks softly, rubbing her hand up and down my right shoulder trying to calm me down.

Nodding my head slowly, I take several deep breaths that force my lungs to work right.

"What's the fucking problem here?"Ryver's voice flows through my body, and I'm finally able to take in enough air because now I know I'm safe."Why the fuck are you in my clubhouse?"

He won't let Dan hurt me.

I just know it.