0.1

TRAILER IN MEDIA
Harry
_____
She kissed along my naked skin. Purring sweet nothings into my ear as she nibbles on my lobe.

"I've craved your body for years." I gasped into her ear.

Her soft plump lips attack mine, her clammy hands playing with my belt.

"Give it to me-" she huffs. My pants immediately hitting the edge of her bed as she grinds her pretty little ass against my growing crotch. She rubs along me achingly slow as my lips form around her, cupping her lovely mouth.

"I- I want you now." I try not to sound needy but my hardening bulge is aching in pain with the feeling of her skin on my skin.

"Then have me." She whispers under the covers- on top of me. And I do.

I fling my body on top of hers longing to be in charge as I slip into her warm sweet pussy. "F-uck." I growl against her hot skin the feeling of her wrapped around me causing me to almost spill right then and then.

"You like that?" I whisper into her ear as she moans for me.

I thrust, and thrust riding closer to my high with each push and gasp I hear from her. I lift her leg pulling it over my shoulder which causes her to squeal under me with ultimate pleasure.

I shut my eyes as I deepen the thrust pushing her sweaty naked bottom against the sweaty silk sheets. "Wake up Harry." She whispers into my ear- but I can't my high is just inches away.

"Harry you're going to be late." - No I try to whisper but with each dying thrust I grow sloppier slipping farther and farther away from the edge.

"Harry It's time to get up." She shouts at me, but I don't want to let go. "Harry I swear to -"

_

I jerk awake, my eyes flashing open. "Harry! It's half past 8 you're going to be late!" She calls from outside my door.

"Oh my god-" I try to say but my voice is hoarse and slow the pain in my morning bulge to painful to speak.

I try to lick my chapped lips but as my hand swipes against my tip a moan slips out. "Harry are you awake?" I hear my mother call again but I don't answer- I can't answer. The sheer pleasure of picturing her is the only thing I can do.

She was so sweet against my body- so slick to slide into. My hands slide up and down my bulge trying to finish. "Ashley." I whisper under my breathe, bucking my hips up into my own hand imagining it was her soft skin.

"Harry!" My mother's voice booms against the hallway walls.

"F- five more minutes mom!" I shout back. Her ass- my thrusts. I am so close to the high my body has been begging for, so close to coming in the image of her.

"You have 15 seconds to open this door or so help me god I will-" I hear her footsteps sliding along the wood floors. "15, 14, 13-"

I know she isn't kidding, so I quicken the pace. My hands indulging myself in a world of bliss; as my head flies back against my pillow. I bite down on my tongue so my cries of pleasure don't fall from my lips.

"5, 4-" I jump out of bed wiping my soiled hands in my Spiderman bed sheets and slipping on a clean pair of boxers and jeans that lay near the clothes I prepared for today.

"3, 2-" But the door is already open revealing my mother with her apron on and a wooden spoon in her hand just outside my door.

"Good morning mom." I smile, pushing my wet sweaty hair back.

"Breakfast is in 10 minutes Harry."

I say kissing her cheek good morning "I'll be down in 8."

She nods her head while walking back down the stairs "Oh and Harry,