1.0

Harry
_____
Her hands ran along my arm, passing my short black sleeve of y t-shirt and stopping at my wrist. For a boy who's never been with a girl she was offaly clingy and I was starting to get antsy.

"What are we seeing sweetie?" She was smiling so widely as her body pressed into my side. I kinda wanted to step back but I willed myself to put my arm around my brand new girlfriend.

This whole thing confused me. I didn't know what was really going on. I mean for years all I've wanted was to have her on my arm and now that I do... it's not the same... I mean... I didn't even know she was 'on my arm' until she texted me.

"Umm, we can see whatever you want."

"Magic Mike?"

Shaking my head widely I grew up enough confidence to turn her down. "I'm sorry, I'm not watching Magic Mike."

Her hands pulled on my shoulders signalling me to bend down. As I followed her movements her tender lips brushed against my ear as she spoke. It sent jolts of pleasure to my c.ock. "We'll have some fun in the back of the theatre."

"Wh- what kind of fun?" My heart was racing as we stepped closer to the ticket booth. Her hands tickled quickly at the front of my jeans and I shuddered against her fingertips.

"Well first, when the lights turn out I'll kiss across your neck. My lips will pucker along your warm skin and I'll slide my hands slowly down your front. You're so innocent you'd be panting already and as my hands slide down your jeans I'll-"

"Two- two tickets to Magic Mike please." I almost choked out to the lady behind the booth. She slightly jumped at my loud cracked voice but I couldn't help it.

"Alright." She smiled handing me the tickets I quickly paid for. My hands quickly fixed my semi hard as I put my wallet back into my side pocket. Her smile was sly as she caught me before finally the tickets landed in my hand. "Here are your two tickets to Magic Mike. Enjoy"

"Thanks." I lowly say and raising my eyebrows as a thank you.

"Ya! Thanks boyfriend." Ashley squeals. Before wrapping her arms tightly around my neck- almost making me fall over- and kissing me sharply on the cheek.

"Yeah, no problem girlfriend."

_

The movie was horrible. I was the only boy in the whole theatre and when I first sat down beside Ashley I got millions of curious stares.

Ashley seemed to be enjoying herself as she would smirk or shriek whenever that bitch ass Channing Tatum would dance around. I bet I could dance like that, all that acro choreography wasn't all for nothing.

All I wanted to do was go home and rant to Effy about my day as I rolled my head in annoyance and impatience about when this shit was going to end. The two main characters erupted in a heated make out scene and although my annoyance I couldn't help but feel the small hint of heat that rushed to my pants as Ashley slipped her hand onto my thigh.

"Uh- Ashley." I coughed into my hand as I tried to hide my surprise and lust. She was staring at my lips but I wasn't daring to look back at hers.

"I promised you something didn't I?" I didn't want another incident to happen. I didn't want to run out the way I did at her party. It was embarrassing and quite frankly I am surprised she's even calling me her boyfriend now. I'm not ready for any type of sexual activity and I don't know when I'll ever be. My imagination has turned my innocence to its maximum level and thanks to that one touch sends me wild.

"Ashley... in public?" I was lowly shaking with angst and excitement in my chair. Subconsciously I wanted nothing more then for her hand to fuck me, but I knew I couldn't last, and I knew we'd both make a fool out of ourselves.