2.4

10 K SURPRISE!!! 2 UPDATES TODAY AND ANOTHER THIS WEEK! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT HAVING 10 THOUSAND PEOPLE READ SOMETHING I PUT SO MUCH EFFORT INTO IS AMAZING! I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH PLEASE ENJOY! THANK YOU 10 X OVER! XOXO

Harry
____

"Oh shit" I hear Effy say. I lifted my head from her neck, and gaze to where she is.

"Jesus Christ..." I snicker as my eyes widen. Kiara is straddling Dylan, her hands wrapped around his neck and his placed on her hips.

Dylan is laughing hysterically at us. They must of seen us stumble in kissing. We were looking for a place to 'have some alone time' right before training but I guess Dylan and Kiara had the same idea.

"Well I'll be damned." Kiara chuckles. Her body lifts from Dylan and although he is still laughing he slightly whines due to her absence.

"This- isn't- we- just."

"Cut the bullshit, deer shit, and moose shit Styles. You guys are dating! Kiara you owe me $20."

"You guys bet on this!" I shout, pushing past a smirking Effy.

"Damn right we did!" Kiara said. I kicked passed the scattered shoes and purses that laid on the floor.

"Oh god. This is embarrassing." My hands press into my eyes. They knew? All this time?

"Why? Harry we're dating, you guys are dating. It's not like we've all fucked or whatever. This was bound to happen." Jealousy quickly shoots through me as I remember the image of Dylan kissing Effy, and as I look between something seems off. I choose to ignore it.

"Right." "Yep." "Correcto." We all say.

"So there is really nothing to worry about." Kiara was always the reasoning one, and I am glad after our kiss everything was able to get back to normal. That was a fleeting thing and I knew we were better off as friends.

"So since we've all come clean..." Dylan smirks, "Let's just have one huge orgy!"

The room erupts in groans and annoyed eye rolls. "Come on Effy." I chuckle as I take her hand and we walk back towards the door.

"You're disgusting." I hear Kiara say to him behind us.

"But you love it." Jesus I can almost see them making out already.

"Still in the room guys." I yell back at them. The sounds of lips kissing anothers stop as Dylan calls for me.

"Oh and Harry?"

"Mmhmm." I turn back around at the sight of Kiara's body back in Dylan's lap.

"For future reference. The change room is our make out spot."

"Dully noted." I chuckle as Effy and I exit the change room.

-
After training Effy decided to come over,  and as soon as we stepped into my bedroom my lips pressed into hers.
Effy pushes me flat onto the bed, climbing on top of me as she kisses up my neck.

"I am so glad I'm your girlfriend." She whispers as her lips run along mine. My hands wrap around the edge of of her shirt, peeling it off her smooth skin.

"Fuck." I moan, at the sight of her. I'm so lucky. I'm so god damn lucky.

My lips attack her as I flip us over, my body hovering over hers. "I want to touch you... really badly. Can I? Fuck.... can I touch you?"

She was giggling as she wrapped her legs around my waist, fire taking over my veins. "You don't have to ask to touch me Harry okay? Just do it."

I was nodding my head frantically as I pulled my shirt over my head, the layers of clothing blocking me from really feeling her. I quickly pulled down her jeans, and her legs left me cold as her feet fought with the material to move down her legs.

She was beautiful, stunning. No words could describe how fast my heart would beat when I'd see her like this... or see her at all. She was a masterpiece in any shape or form and I wanted nothing more then to get lost into her.

"Why are you staring?" She giggled.

"Because..." Red laced bra, red laced panties. It was a sight I never want to unsee. "Because..." My mouth was dry; as if sand paper has replaced my tongue.

Her body slips from underneath me. She quickly bit into my shoulder before quickly prancing half naked to my door frame. Her long figure leaned against the walls, giving me a full sight of her.

Fucking hell.

"You're to slow. Now I'm hungry." She was pouting teasing me more. I wanted to bang my head against my stove at the thought of her cooking while she was dressed like that.

"Okay, okay, okay." I was grumbling as I stood up. "Let's go get something to eat." I'm sure she could hear the desperation in my voice.

"Put on a shirt first."

"Why?"

"It's distracting." I tried my best not to let my ego get the best of me.

"Your shitting me right?" I question her.

"What?"

"And you like that... Jesus Christ Effy." I quickly flung the material onto my torso as I walked right up to her. Grabbing her hand I brought it to my bulge. And even though It was my actions, I moaned just the same. Just the feeling of her was... just... fuck.

"You distract the hell out of me." I whispered into her neck. "Do you not get it? You're always there. In the back of my mind. All the damn time."

I loved it when her fingers graced my bottom lip, but not as much as when our lips collided. My neck dipped down to meet hers as as I followed my lips to capture hers.

I'm sure she could feel me shaking, buzzing with adrenaline as her body pushed into mine. I detached my lips from hers before licking my forefinger, and slipping it into her wet panties. "Jesus you're already wet." I groan out.

My fingers slipped into her folds finding her sweet clit that I've learnt to control. I've made her cum undone multiple times under my fingers and tongue now, I know exactly what to do.

My finger runs finger eights as I press her up harder against the wall. Bending at the knees I kiss down her torso and use my other hand to slide her panties down to her ankles. Without hesitation I immediately press my lips to her sweet juices, licking and sucking on her. I feel her buckle under my touch the taste of her wetness causing me to groan against her folds. Watching her from below is just as memorizing.

"Cum for me Effy. Fill my tongue princess." I was surpirsed at the nickname as it fell from my lips but she seemed to like it. Panting and thrashing her hands wrapping into my hair tugging at the roots.

Ill cum if you do that again. I wanted to say, but was to occupy with her above me. Feeling her, tasting her, watching her eyes roll back and hearing her grasp at my name was better then any orgasm I could have, but as she rung her hands through my scalp I couldn't help but whimper against her as I soiled my boxers, and she soiled my tongue.

I kissed up her legs, her hips her torso; pulling her panties up with me. "Do you want to taste yourself?" I whispered once my lips reached her jaw.

Instead of answering her teeth captured my bottom lips. "You're probably not hungry, but I still am." She giggles, ducking under the space between my body and through the doors. I watched as her half naked body pranced down the stairs, and as I followed her smiling, my body begged to say the three words I know I shouldn't.

***
THANK U ALL AGAIN FOR 10k THIS SO SO SO SOSSKOSKS AMAZING!

ILL POST AGAIN VERY SOON!