0.7

Harry
_____
Today is the first day at school where I will show off the 'new me'. Ever since the carnival yesterday nerves have been setting in my stomach. I can't wait until Ashley sees me.

I've got my look down but I'm still having trouble with the charm. After the whole carnival mix up I tried it one last time with another blonde and I ended up with her number... hopefully I'll be able to woo over Ashley.

I put on another outfit; black skinny jeans and a plain black t-shirt, my silver rings and a silver necklace. I decided to keep my hair the way Effy liked it - curled and natural- I'm not used to it but I don't mind it.

My mom isn't home yet and my dad is...well. So I grab my lunch and an apple for the road. I'm so excited about the new me I'm twenty five minutes early!

_

I've been sitting in my car for about 15 minutes.

Alright, you can do this. You're sexy now Harry! You're a fucking sexy beast! Just walk in there like this is how you've always looked, walk in there like you are the most good looking guy in that joint!

No matter how much I tried to pep talk myself I always ended in another feeling of nerves in my stomach. I'm not scared about what everyone thinks, I could care less. I'm worried about Ashley. Her locker is across from mine... what will she think?

I finally gather up enough courage as I hop out of my car.

I push through the doors of the school and I'm greeted with gasps, and bulging eyes. It was like I was in a movie. I couldn't help but smile and run my hand through my curls. I was so excited. Everyone seemed to like it.

As I rounded the corner towards my locker my heart was beating in my chest. It was 8:17 and that's usually when Ashley is grabbing her books. I see her standing with her short, shorts and her v-neck. It makes my pants tighten just at the look of her.

I cough to try and get her attention and when one of her many friends gasps my way and hits her to look at me I feel as if I'll crumble right then and there.

Her eyes bulge, they skim up and down my body and finally when they reach my eyes once again she bites her lip. I quickly turn around towards my locker slamming my forehead against the cold metal. Stop it Harry, relax yourself. You can't wank off in the washroom during math, think of Oprah... Ellen.. something!

My body was shivering in all the right places I pictured our bodies slamming against the back seat of my car as she bites her lip to hide her shrieks of pleasure. I was pressing so hard against the lockers to relieve pressure you'd think I was trying to walk through them.

I heard the clicks of her shoes walk right behind me intentionally as I slowly unlocked my locker, I felt her eyes burn in my back and it was only a matter of time before I'd cum in my pants.

I couldn't take it anymore. I wasn't mentally prepared for her.

I had 10 minutes left until the second and final bell and as I ran to the washroom I ignored the looks of pure surprise. I ran all the way to the nastiest washroom we had... right beside auto shop. No one ever goes in here, but I still double check. Once I know it's clear I slam into a stall and shut the door tightly. Sitting down on the toilet I rest against one of the stall walls and closed my eyes as I feel my hand slowly slip into my pants.

"You looked good today Harry. When I saw you I couldn't believe it was really you." her body pressed against my bedroom door.

"Harry I'm soaking." Her hands took mine as she stood in red lace panties and bra. My hands touched her core I felt the wetness on my fingertips.