1.5

Harry
____

In the past 5 days 3 bad things have been continuously happening:

1) Effy has not attended any trainings and has basically fallen off the face of the Earth.

2) The Dragons are now able to go to Nationals since the Cougars who were suppose to go forfeited due to injury.

3) Ashley has become obsessively clingy, and I don't mean a little, I mean; picking me up and dropping me off at practices, kissing me relentlessly in front of all her friends, dropping by my house or climbing to my window just to say good night.

All these things have clouded my head and as Kiara and I practice the routine for Nationals alone since neither Effy or Dylan have arrived I can't seem to land my full twist.

"For the love of god Harry you are on the National Acro team, if I wanted a recreational boy I'd ask Billy the janitor. I see him every Wednesday at 8 cleaning the floors and he seems pretty flexible!" Coach yells at me while I stand back up from my fall. He has been on me all day and it's just another load I have to carry.

"Again!" He yells and Kiara and I get into postion as the music begins.

We dance and I toss her in the air for her full twist that Dylan should be in my spot for and she lands is perfectly. To the music we take our spots on the floor and I begin to run into my full twist. SPLAT! I land on my back, slamming my hands on the ground.

"That's it! Take five and condition while I call Billy to see what he's doing! Maybe he can bring the rest of his janitor friends since it seems like you are shit and half of your team is gone!" Coaches arms fly in the air as he yells and I'm thankful no little kids are training today. I know I am used to his foul language and yelling but some kids aren't... today I felt like one of those kids.

"I get it!" I growl back. Slamming my hand on the floor one last time. I sit up and Kiara grabs my hand and lifts me the rest of the way.

"What is going on with you? You seem totally out of it." She genuinely seems concerned and that causes me to give her a small smile with warmth.

"I am just all fuzzy up here-" I point to my head and run my hands through my hair. Sweat glistens on her chest but I try my best to ignore it. "Alot of shit is going through my head and I can't seem to focus."

"Do you want to talk about it?" She says as we walk side by side to the bars to do chin ups.

"Uh- I don't think you really want to hear." I'm not sure if mentioning Effy kissing me or how clingy Ashley is to her is a good idea, especially since the mall incident.

"Sure I do, I might be able to help." We both chalk up our hands and jump onto the bar.

Although I am taller then Kiara by alot she is still able to jump high enough to reach the tall bar and we begin to do pull ups.

"Its- about- Ashley- she's-gotten-clingy-and-I'm-going-crazy-" I huff between each pull up, but as soon as Ashley's name falls from my lips Kiara fell from the bar.

Jumping down after my set I meet her at the chalk bin, she looks flustered and even annoyed and that worries me. "Then dump her." Her voice is so flat and mellow.

"It's not that simple I mean- she's Ashley and honestly I think she's crazy. I mean, Kiara I came home from school and she was doing my laundry. She knows where the spare key is without me even telling her."

"Like I said, dump her."

"But it's-" Kiara begins to walk away but I quickly try to keep up with her as she grabs weights and I copy her lead.