2.7

IMPORTANT Authors note after! Please read!

Harry
____

The belling rung loudly as I made my way to the cafeteria. Effy and I hung out yesterday and despite some off comments she seemed to act normal. Kiara and I have been talking everyday and it seems as if she feels the same about Dylan.

As I walked into the caf Dylan walked over. His was smiling widely and holding 3 cakes on his food tray. "Tell Meredith how good her hair looks under her hair net and you get two extra desserts."

"I thought you stopped hitting on the lunch ladies." I chuckled grabbing my own tray and picking up a burrito, a fruit salad and jello.

"That was before Principle Hopkin made them switch to mystery meat. Desserts is the only good thing left Harry."

I couldn't help but laugh as Dylan smirked at the old lady Meredith once more before she winked and let him take another slice of cake. He set it on my plate with a smile and we started making our way to a table. "She has one tooth Dylan." I laughed, "Let the old lady be."

We made it half way to our table at the end corner before Ashley and her 'possy' walked past us, making sure to knock my whole lunch tray to the floor.

"Shit sorry Harry didn't see you there." She smiled before prancing away, her idiot friends following behind her.

"Hold up a second." I yelled turning around. I couldn't control the anger that was building beside me. Although our senior year was coming to a close and I wanted to end with me on good terms with everyone I couldn't stand Ashley's immature ways. It had to end now.

"What Harry? Do you need me to dump you over again?"

"No not that actually... I wanted to apologize." I took a step forward and raised my voice, making sure the whole cafeteria stopped to ease drop on our conversation.

"Apologize? I'm listening." She looked intrigued and as if she almost pitied me.

'Well Ashley." I stepped onto a cafeteria chair, and that's when every head turned. My anger was doing the opposite of subsiding. I was going to say everything I had been bottling up.

"Go on Harry." She pushed forward and I didn't dare to back down now.

"Ashley people call you mean, rude, but I just call you a down right bitch. And although we dated and it used to be a dream of mine, I soon found out how that weren't just a rude bitch, but a psychotic bitch too! I mean.... sneaking into my house without a key, washing my socks, asking to comb my hair. But OH NO FOLKS her crazy town doesn't stop there. I tried to break up with her... several times. I even blocked her number from my god damned phone, but she wouldn't have it. NO ONE BREAKS UP WITH THAT PSYCHO BITCH!" As I looked around everyone's mouths hung loose, some were even video taping.

"So I apologize Ashley. I apologize that your fake friends have to deal with you, and I apologize that even though you know your crazy, you're to fucked up to help yourself. I also apologize for whatever or whoever the hell made you this way. Oh and I forgot. I apologize for having to put up with me. I know turning me into a popular school fucking heart throb was tough for you, but most of all I am so deeply apologetic for having such a hard time breathing every night when you'd have my cock shoved down your throat... I'm so sorry Ashley, please, could you every forgive me?"

The cafeteria exploded in chants and screams. People banged on the tables, hollered and applauded. Students I'd never even seen before gathered around me throwing their fists in the air and grabbing onto my limbs. I was lifted in the air being crowd surfed and my name was being chanted.