1.1

Harry
____

We had one last day of training before Championships and Effy and I were still not speaking. I don't even know why we weren't talking. It wasn't like we were dating, and it wasn't like we liked each other. I convinced myself that it must of been our friendship. We just don't want to see each other get hurt that's all.

It seems like the only friendship I truly have is Dylan's... and that's the last thing I wanted. I wouldn't count Ashley as a friend because we are dating... I think.

I walk into the gym and say hello to Coach the way I always do. I'm surprised by how busy it is this afternoon. There are kids everywhere, doing back flips, falling, laughing, stretching. It seems like Coach is in a good mood and thankfully I have something to be happy about.

"Hey Kiara." She's stretching her splits as I came to sit down beside her. She was the most flexible out of all four of us and I know Effy has always been envious of that even though she's stronger.

"Fine." It seems like she had something on her as she looked towards me with a smile. It seemed fake and forced.

"Um- uh, what's wrong." I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly as I began to stretch as well.

"Do you really want to know?"

"I'm your friend aren't I?"

She came out of her splits swiftly to face me. Kids hopped over our sprawled out legs on the training floor but that didn't stop her. "I don't know Harry are we? I don't know what to think anymore. Call me dramatic but you seemed to like that kiss we shared and now we just pretend like it never happen and I have to hear from Effy that you're dating Ashley... of all people."

I was taken aback by how confident she sounded, it was like she has thought of saying this for a long while. Stress started to seep in as she looked at me waiting for an answer. "Kiara... you- I."

"I don't think you understand what's going on here. Every fucking girl likes you and you have no clue. It's charming that you aren't like Dylan and you have no clue what affect you have but -shit Harry- are you that naive."

Every girl likes me those words rattled in my head as I stared at her. I was at a loss for words. My hands were clammy and my a cold chill ran up my back. "I don't know. I just wanted to be noticed... I didn't mean for this to happen."

"Do you even like Ashley?" Her eyes searched mine harshly and I felt queezy with all the pressure for me to answer. I was never good at this, talking about how I'm feeling.

I had to think long and hard about this answer because for the past few days it's all i've been thinking. I don't want to just use Ashley for sexual favours because that's not my intention. I don't even know if me being on the fence about her while dating is using her. I'm new at all of this and I have no fucking clue what I am doing. It makes me angry that everyone seems to think I do.

"I think."

"You think? Dear god."

"I- I don't know. This is happening so fast just a week ago she wanted nothing to do with me and I've liked her for so long - shit - I don't know." I was shaking my head back and forth with confusion.

As I look up to see Kiara I notice that her harsh features have softened. She seems to have finally realized how fucked up I really am. "You're trying to figure this all out aren't you?"

"I am Kiara, I really am."

"Then I'll help you if you need it."

"Thank you."

"HARRY STYLES YOU SEX CRAZED BASTARD I AM SO PROUD!" I hear a loud voice interrupting Kiara and I's nice moment. As I turn my head I see Dylan running in from the gym door with Effy trailing much slower behind him.

Without warning Dylan leaps into my arms and laughs hysterically while shaking my head. "You normal sexually active teenager you! Look at you! You're pratically glowing" He takes my face into his cold rough hands and kisses my cheek dramatically before laughing again.

Kids around us look terrified as he laughs. "What are you talking about?" I ask looking between him who is still in my arms and Effy who seems still distant.

"Oh you know... you know exactly what I'm talking about." He grabs my forearm and pulls me to my feet as he circles me. He can't wipe that stupid smile he has on his face and I am utterly confused as to why.

"Effy told me you cheeky bastard!" He shakes my curls with his hand again.

"Told you what?!"

"God Harry the movie theatre! Seems you and Ashley weren't doing a lot of watching!" He pokes at my stomach repeatedly as he dances back and forth. "Harry has a guuurlfriend... he's no longer a looooser... Harry's getting so much puuuusssy... some sexual actiiiiviityyy!!" He sings this horrible tune as he pokes me still laughing.

"Please stop." I beg him. The kids seemed to move away from us and I don't want them to get any ideas. My nerves rattled as Kiara and Effy stood off in the distant whispering amongst themselves.

"Alright, alright. I'll stop! But you have to tell me every detail!" Dylan's smile was devilish as if he couldn't wait to hear my sexual experiences and it grossed me out.

"You're gross." My nose scrunched in embarrassment for him as he walked away to start setting up our routine stations on the other floor.

"Harry, can I talk to you?" Effy's voice rang out to me as I turned back to face them. Kiara looked extremely angry as she stormed off to help Dylan but Effy didn't seem to mind.

"Uh, sure."

She took my wrist and led me to the back of the gym, behind the bars and stacked mats where no one could see us.

"Look Harry I'm sorry I don't know what's going on with me. Stuff has happened and I don't want to be distant from you because I need you, more then you think. This is our last year together and it's already January. Acro scholarships are soon and we've always spoken about going to the same school and we've been friends for so long and... I love you Harry you know that." Effy was the farthest thing from sensitive so when I saw tears rim her eyes my heart fluttered.

"Same to you Effy."

She laughs loudly at my uncomfortableness, "You've never been good with words but I'll forgive you for that." Her arms wrap around my neck the way they do for every routine we train together but this time the hug felt different.

"I'm trying Effy."

"I know."

Her neck nuzzled into my bare chest and I wrapped my arms around her waist that seems to feel smaller due to her gymsuit.

I love you. She told me, and no matter how many times I repeated it in my head it still didn't sound right.

Or it sounded too good.

I couldn't decided.

**********
This book is killing me its like I have so many ideas and then as soon as I am about to write I am blank. I just can't wait for you guys to know the big twist in the ending ... but that won't be for a while.

TALK TO ME LOVELIES:

If you had to choose what do you think my BIG TWIST is??

What are your favourite fan fictions?
Mine is probably Call Boy, Act, Crazed and Hotel Rooms. I really want to read a good virgin Harry fan fiction its always my favourite kind of Harry

Does anyone have and good Indie or Alternative songs? I love that kind of music like Lana Del Ray, Marina and the Diamonds, Sia, Arctic Monkeys.. stuff like that!