2.9

Harry
____

My hands were burning as I gripped onto the bar, pulling myself up for the 19th time in a row. Sweat was glistening and cooling my back as I continued my chin ups, begging that I'd be able to get a little bit longer before the janitor came to kick me out. It was 10pm, and training finished hours ago, I needed more time to make up for the training day I missed and to let off some steam.

I couldn't explain how I felt anymore. It was a mixture of pain and pleasure... everything with Effy was a mixture of pain and pleasure. Although I admitted to myself that I loved her, I also admitted to myself that something was wrong, and I don't know which one feels worse.

I wanted to never leave her side, but be no where near her because I knew she was lying to me. I was a mess, I have been a mess for awhile.

I finally drop from the bar, feeling the affects instantly in my biceps as I walk towards the door. I drown myself in Gatorade as I gulp back the now lukewarm drink. Hoping that If I drink enough, like alcohol, It'll help me forget.

I pick up my towel and walk out, throwing on my shirt and making sure I at least lock the change rooms. Thankfully Coach trusts me with the keys but since the janitor cleans tonight I made sure to keep the gym unlocked.

As I enter my car I hear my phone ring.

"Harry." I hear. Kiara's voice was soft, somewhat of a whimper. I could already tell she had been crying by the sound of her sniffles.

"What's wrong Kiara?" But before she could answer I knew it was Dylan. "What did he do Kiara?"

"He broke up with me, he told me he loved someone else." I wanted to comfort her, tell her it was all okay, but anger was filling me up, causing every sense of sympathy to erase from my bones. Roughly, I pulled my truck out of the gym's parking lot and turned left, away from my neighbourhood and towards Dylan's.

"Kiara I'll handle it." I said through gritted teeth. "Go to bed, we'll talk tomorrow morning, just don't worry I'll handle it." I was trying to steady my breathing, making sure to inhale for 4, exhale for 7, but nothing would work and all the answers were in my head.

10 over the speed limit, through school parkways. If it wasn't 10pm on a Wednesday I'm sure I would of been stopped and be given a massive ticket. My car skidded into his drive way, my fingers hitting the steering wheel rough and out of tune. As I hopped out of the car I noticed Dylan's truck sat in his drive away instead of in his garage. His back lights were on and I was relieved that I wouldn't have to wake his parents up inside the house while I screamed at him.

Large steps carried me to the car and as I peered through the window I saw a hunched over Dylan making out with the blonde whore in his front seat.

"Get out of the fucking car!" I yell, banging on the window. Both of them jumped, the girl screamed and scrambled quickly off of his lap.

"What the hell Styles?" He asked me. Rolling down his window he peered through the opening. "What are you doing here?" He knew I caught him, although he was acting cool his eyes were filled with fear.

"I said get out of the fucking car."

"Should I leave?" The girls voice was high and irritating, I am surprised her face, like her voice, didn't resemble a rat.

"Yes." "No." We both said in unison.

"I think I'm going to go... text me Dylan." The whore must of known he was dating Kiara. As she came around her side of the car and was closer to me it was apparent that she went to our school. Her name was Carly, or Cassie, I didn't have the right mine to remember.