1.3

Harry
____

There were people I never even know congratulating me. People who would never speak to me and who I never thought ever knew who I was. It was exciting but also in a way terrifying. I only imagine who would speak to me if we- no when we win Circus.

"I'm so proud of you baby." Ashley has been sitting on my lap for the last 30 minutes which meant blocking me from any type of socializing, dancing and the washroom. As much as Its nice she's here I wanted this to be about my team and our final success. We worked so hard and I just wanted to be happy with them.

"Uh- thanks" I smile over the music at her and she gives me a short kiss. No matter how much I am uncomfortably with Ashley I still feel a tingle of excitement peak in my stomach with any type of sexual content. I'm still just as innocent.

"I need to go to the washroom." I tell her for the fourth time. I'm begging she doesn't whine because I've been holding it in for a very long time.

"Okay, okay. Come back soon though!" She finally releases some tension from my lap and I begin to walk to the living room washroom.

"Is anyone in here ?" I open the washroom door that I've opened so many times and find a naked Dylan and a girl I've never seen before with her legs wrapped around his waist and his head buried in her neck. Foul language is spoken as I watch his hips plunge into her.

"What THE ACTUAL DICKING FUCK STYLES! GET OUT!" He screams at me but disgustingly doesn't stop moving in her.

I scurry to close the door but my feet slip and I fall to the floor. The door is wide open and I don't dare to look up or back as I crawl against the tiles and onto the wooden floor of her living room.

"StYLES CLOSE THE FUCKING DOOR." He almost moans out and that's enough to make me vomit on the floor. The girl is huffing and groaning as I finally grab a handle on the doorknob and slam it shut.

I scurry quickly back to my feet and don't turn around to look at the crowd in hopes that they didn't look as I run up the stairs.

I round the corner and walk through Effy's room to get to her washroom. There is another in the hallway but I don't want another incident. Dylan's naked body has been burned into my head and I am afraid I'll never get it or his moaning out of it.

Effy's room is the exact same as the night she made me climb through the window like we were kids. Her bathroom door was open so I went in shut it and unzipped my zipper to piss.

As I put my junk back into the zipper and turn around to wash my hands and  my whole body jumps as I see Effy siting inside her tub with her makeup running and her hair a mess.

"Fuck Effy you scarred the shit out of me."

She doesn't smile like she usually does or laughs when she scares me. Her head hangs low and she seems out of it. "Whoopsie." She says and I notice the bottle of vodka in her hand as she takes another swig.

"You were here the whole time? Watching me piss?" I know that's probably not the right question to ask considering she's getting drunk and crying but... shit did she scare me.

She doesn't answer my question and honestly I don't care. I make sure the bathroom door is locked and step into the opposite end of the bathtub so I am facing Effy. I've never seen her cry. Well, that's a lie, the last time I saw her tears was when she was 8 years old and broke her leg trying to do a double twist at training. Other then that, she's always been the tough one.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Where is Ashley? Where is your girlfriend?" She takes another swig of vodka and I cringe at how much it must burn.

"I think you and I both know that Ashley as my girlfriend isn't what I thought it'd be." I've been fighting in my head what I want to do about her and I can't bring myself to tell her. I am to scared. "But that's not the point what's wrong with you?"

"What's the first thing you think when you look at me, besides your best friend?"

I have to think and that's not because there's nothing good to think but because I am have been trying to figure this out as well. "Strong, confident... I don't know bad ass?" I pull on the ends of my hair and look down at the bathtub. I am utterly confused but then again to girls I always am.

"I don't like that, I don't want that." She sniffles again, "I don't want to have to be strong all the time. I am aloud to cry too. I'm aloud to throw a 'hissy fit' and yell and scream and get angry like Kiara and Ashley. Everyone is just afraid of me and guys only want me for my confidence, and my body. Why is every other girl aloud to break down and I can't? Why is every other girl called beautiful and I'm called hot? There's a difference you know?"  Her questions startle me and I'm at a loss for words.

"This is stupid- shit." She says as she begins to push herself out do the tub.

"No, no - stop." I say grabbing her arms and puller her back in. "Just because I'm quiet doesn't mean I agree." I press on.

"I know this is a stupid problem. Hard core Effy crying? You probably want to run away like him." Like him? I ask myself. I want to press further on who the 'him' is but I don't think now is the time.

"Effy you- you're." I stubble on words as I fight to organize them in my own head. "Effy you are beautiful. I've known you since I was a baby and you've always been beautiful." I don't dare to look at her as I continue.

"Everyone loves you, no matter who and what they all love you. It's your smile, your walk, the way you talk. Everything you do makes people drawn to you and I envy it. It's because you're beautiful. I don't know about 'him' but it's not just your body that is attractive to me it's your mind. The way you think, the way we talk about actual things and not just Leonardo DiCaprio and frozen yogurt like with Ashley. You're intelligent and philosophical. Your brain is just as beautiful as your body." I don't know where this is all
coming from, but as I hear here open her mouth to talk I can't help  the words from falling out.

"You're aloud to cry but you've never given yourself the chance too. You're so scared of people thinking you're weak but as we sit here now you're still a girl and you still have problems and shit I cried when Ashley tried to blow me but I'm still going strong- well, sort of- my point is, is that you are beautiful, and strong and confident. You can be both and you are both, too me and in everyone else eyes. I see it."

I'm panting as I try to gasp for air. All the words have fallen and it's her choice to either grab them or run away.

She sets down the bottle of vodka and I finally let my eyes drift to her own. Her eyes have stopped crying despite her running makeup and puffed cheeks. She still looks beautiful to me.

She runs her hands through her dark hair and presses her hands to my knees as she shifts her weight so she's sitting on her own.

I let my knees spread apart and lean back against the faucet and the tile walls waiting for her to answer. And instead of waiting for words to fall from her lips, she presses her own to mine instead.

*******
ANOTHER HEFFY KISS??!! haha! I am excited ! I know the first part was somewhat boring but you get a naked Dylan right!!

TALK TO ME:

Tell me your 1d list from favourite to still love but just not as much as the rest. And even though I know people will say I love them all there's always that one you just can't help but love more. Mine is:

Harry
Louis
Niall
Liam

and don't get me wrong please I LOVE LIAM so much I love his voice because it is just like Zayn's and it's so silky and smooth but idk :)

Love you all!

please read Facade it's getting really good and the plot is finally picking up! It's gunna be a long book unlike Shudder.