2.1

Harry
____

"You want to make me feel good?" The lights were shinning against her beautiful skin as she smiled at me. Soft hands ran down my shoulders and back up.

Clearing my throat of any saliva, I swollen in nervousness, feeling my Adams apple bob. "Badly."

"Tell me Harry... what do you want to do to me?" She was torturing me with words, and her body... fuck.. her body. Her head leans down in the space between my neck, kissing my burning skin softly as I moan.

"A lot." I mumble with my eyes shut tight.

"How about I tell you what I want first okay?" She knows what shes doing, pulling me in, drowning me in her so I'll never be able to escape. I nod my head vigorously, knowing I'll never be able to deny her.

"I want to feel you-" Her hands cascade down my clothed stomach, and they play with the hemline of my shirt, itching and teasing the skin that's just above my pants' belt buckle. "Around me, inside me. Feel you ramming into me as I squeeze around your cock, god I can't wait to feel your cock." I couldn't speak. Blinking rapidly to wash away the tears of pleasure as her hands rub at my clothed length. It sent pulses of aching fire throughout my whole body. "But you're not ready for that yet..."

"I am." I quickly coughed out

"Soon." Hands mangled into my hair, her lips sucking roughly- hard enough to leave a mark just under my jaw- hips rolling into my insanely tight jeans.

"Effy...fuck... I want too-" "Effy.." My words were coming out in moans, pants, whimpers. Forming a sentence was hard when every part of your brain has been lit on fire with pure arousal from the inside out.

"I.. I.. I want to watch you cum over my tongue." My own eyes widened at my act of bravery, but I couldn't stop myself now, "I want to feel you around my finger... taste you."

She was nodding her head, taking my hands to hem of her panties and pulling them down. As they fell to the floor my act of bravery grew as I flip her onto her back and I was hovering over her.

My kisses trailed down her chest, stopping and just over her soaking wet core.

she was soaking wet.

My eyes diverted to her stomach and back up into her eyes.. now what? I wanted to ask, but didn't want to sound dumb.

"Let's just kiss for a bit." She must have understood my nervousness because she pulls my head up from between her thighs and puts my bottom lip between hers.

Kissing her never felt real. Feeling her puffy lips captured around mine was dangerously overwhelming. I couldn't wait anymore, I needed more, with her I think I'll always want more. I pull my shirt over my shoulders, silently begging for more contact. Sharp nails drag down my front, over my tattoo, and my hot skin.

"I'm going to make you cum." I whisper almost to boost my own confidence. My body crawls lower against her illuminating skin. My body shivers with anticipation.

I've never done this before, that much we both knew, but my whole body shakes in lust and excited to fulfill my fantasies.

I let my tongue fall and watch her body ignite with goosebumps. I slide it against her feeling the taste of something wet and sweet on my tongue.

i think I like it. I smile against her. Her legs wrap around my head, pulling me closer as I lap my tongue around her feeling her body quiver around my neck. This is what i wanted, to have control... to feel her.

"Harry" She moans and it's the best sound I've ever heard.

I know there's a spot in her filled with nerves and passion and as I press my tongue against her core, her hands shoot into my curls pulling rough on my scalp. I don't know why, but the feeling of her tugs made my cock twitch and ache to get out.

"Can I... uh... use my fingers?" I notice my voice was deeper, raspy filled with lack of control.

Her head was nodding frantically, "Yes fuck yes."

I pull my hand from her hips, not realizing how hard I was pressing on her skin once I see the small marks. She doesn't seem
to mind though as I prod against her. I slide my fingers into her wetness.

".... Fuck." I moan against her. "... You're so fucking tight."

My heart was racing a mile a minute imagining how she would feel around my cock.

Fuck my cock is throbbing

My fingers twirl inside her, I taste her on my tongue, I watch her turning, pantings, her back arching.

"Harry. " She was calling my name in a heaps of pleasure and I was moaning against her in satisfaction. "Faster... harder" Her words stuttered.

My warm tongue was layered in her juices as I rub harder against her, my finger twirling around her tight pussy.

"I'm- I'm going to cum." she was shaking, her legs were shaking and finally as I feel her clench around my fingers I lift my head and watch her slip into euphoria.

Her eyes shut tightly, head falls back. Her beautiful skin glistens and her legs clamp around me.

My head bows as I lick her clean, tasting the rest of her.

My body climbs up hers, kissing away the high I put her in for the first time and would gladly do it again.

As I reach her head, my curls cascading against her glistening forehead I smile.

"Hi." She whispers.

"Hi." And we lie there, her body so close to mine, my heart leaping from my chest. My eyes never leaving hers as I kiss her plump lips.

I don't think I'll ever want to stop kissing
those plump lips.

"I like you..." I whisper, searching her eyes for any fear.

She kissed me like she meant it and at that moment I decided that kissing her is my favourite think in the world. "I need you."

My heart beats at her words, I'm sure she could feel it against her flushed chest. "And I'll always be here."

My lips pulled up into a smile but her eyes furrowed, lips frowned, "I know that, and I'm sorry."

"For what?"

Her head shakes side to side as if she was trying to rid herself of the thoughts.

"Just kiss me." she whispered with a small smile, and although I didn't believe it I listened.

Because kissing her was the best feeling in the world.

*****
I'm sorry I am horrible at smutt... any pointers ?

Tbh my books are short so we are probably half way through ..

remember the trailer is in chapter 1 :))

and I pleaseeeee read intellect I am 10x more excited about it !!
xoxo