2.8

Harry
____

My heart was beating loudly in my chest as I ran up the stairs, taking two at a time. She was following right behind me, giggling and laughing as we pushed past the hallway and entered her room.

"I've never done this before." I huffed. Her hands were grasping at my shirt, her lips burning my neck as they pecked against my skin.

"What?" Her hands pushed me back onto her white bed and I watched in awe as her body crawled up mine. "Skipped training to make out?"

"Or missed training at all... besides the time in grade 6 when I got the chicken pox... but even then I made you video tape the practices so I wouldn't forget them."

"Bad Harry?" She laughed. Her hands were rushing against the fabric that guarded my skin, her hair was tickling around the edges of my face.

"Not bad... distracted... by you." I couldn't control the ups and downs of my excited voice. It seems every time I was around her my whole body would awaken from a deep consistent slumber.

"Me? Effy? A bad influence." Our lips were merely touching, teasing me as the other halves of our bodies were rocking, quivering, begging to be molded together.

"You've always been a bad influence. Only this time I'm willing to take the consequences." I smirked at her.

"Oh shut up." Her fingers lightly slapped my cheek in a joking matter as her head dipped towards me. Her fingers slide across my open lips and I made sure to kiss her soft skin before capturing her index finger in between my teeth.

"Come here." I growled finally giving away at my restless body moving against hers. My hand wrapped tightly around her torso, drawing her in. "I love kissing you." I kept repeating. I had so much more to say but as my lips pulled and tugged at hers those words seemed to be the only ones that were able to fall from my lips.

We were a mess of nail scratched skin and huffed breathes as I ripped off my shirt and hers. Her dark purple bra causes stars to race across my vision, and her matching wet panties caused a damp spot just where her core met my throbbing cock. I was absolutely delusion; watching her rub herself to me... watching her nails dig into my torso, her eyes shut, bottom lip between her teeth.

I would never be able to describe what this looked and felt like, having her so close, but feeling so far, having each inch of my body inside and out be electrified by just her breathes mixed with mine. Fucking hell. Did I love her and I don't know how much longer I could take without screaming the three fucking words I want to say.

My eyes were blurry my chest was pumping like music coming from a speaker. Everything was bottling up inside of me, raising like the ink in a thermometer. I was sure to explode as she moaned my name, telling me how even though we were still separated by our thin materials of our underwear I still make her cum harder then anyone else.

"Have sex with me." I practically yelled as I felt her legs shake against my thighs.

"What?" Her once tightly shut eyes popped open, the light brown now a dark chocolate color. Her hair was frantic, pieces covering parts of her round face.

"I- I..." If someone could see us now, they'd surely think that our chest would explode, the speed that they were beating was unhealthy. "I can't wait anymore... I... I need you." I sounded rushed and insane but I couldn't help it.

"Harry what?" I wanted to slam my head against the wall in pain and sickness when she lifted her body off of me. Every ounce of blood had already left my brain and was begging for me to release some pressure in my already rock hard bulge. It was the most painful feeling in the world, until I looked at her face, and saw how scared she looked.

Barely clothed she laid beside me, her fingers softly and shaking as they traced my tattoos. "You don't mean that." She whispers.

"No no I do." I was looking at her, wide eyed, trying to understand how the fuck she didn't realize how much I needed her.

"You want your first time to be with me? Like this? When we just skipped training and your mom could walk home at any minute.. and I'm me... you want it with me?" Her words were just as shaky as her hands. How could she not get it? What more could I do?

"I lo-" I gulped, closing my eyes tightly before opening them again. "I trust you, I want this... please." I whimpered.

"You shouldn't trust me." Her voice was barely a whisper. Ibdon't know how much pain I could handle.

"What?"

"I said, you're not ready. I don't want you to regret it. I can't take it back, you can't take it back. This whole relationship is lust and experimental... and you'll regret it I know you will. I would be swallowed in guilt if you ever regretted it."  I could see her tears watering. My quivering hands rested against her cheek, and my quivering insides begged me to pull away.

"Effy... I like you so so much." I almost laugh at how much those words meant to me. "And this is something I'd never regret. Giving this to you is something that makes me want to scream with joy. I don't know how we got here but look at me... my body, my heart, my fucking soul is devoted to you."

"I'm so sorry Harry." She begged.. her tears pricked the edges of her eyes but I wiped them away quickly not wanting to see her cry.

"What for Effy!? I'm not sorry, what are you sorry for!?"

"I don't know." She sucked in, kissing my chest quickly.

I wanted to scream at her... make her tell me what she was hiding, but instead I just focused on her skin on mine. "I'd follow you to any university do you know that?" I asked, her trying to change the subject.

Whimpers fell from her lips, tears tainted my torso. "I want you to."

"And I will... wherever that scholarship takes you I'll come... as best friends, as a boyfriend... anything." And I meant it whole heartedly.

She huffed in anger, quickly and roughly wiping her tears away. "Stop it. Stop being so so.... perfect."

"This is fucked up." I groan. My own anger beginning to bubble.

"What?"

"What do you mean what?" My voice begins to raise. "How much more reassurance to do need Effy? Every chance I get I tell you I want you and you either brush it off or get shy. I don't know what else to say or do... you're killing me. I don't know if it's insecurities or fear or fuck all but I know I'm here begging for you to give me something. I don't want to give up but this is so tiring."

"I know- fuck- I'm sorry." She stepped off the bed, gust-fully picking up her clothes and putting them on. "I have to go." She whispered.

"What!" Now I was frantic. Pulling her arm as she near her own bedroom door. "If anything I'll go - I - uh.. I was just being honest I'm sorry." 

"You have absolutely nothing to be sorry for." She softly rubbed my cheek before kissing me slowly. I was about to pull her back into her room, and kiss her all over before she pulled away, "I just have to go... but we're okay... I just want to think."

"Okay." I whisper, "But we're okay?"

"Yes, we're okay. " She began walking down her own stairs before she turned back around. "I really like you to Harry, I know I don't say much and I know I'm confusing and all over the place but I like you a lot okay?"

She turned back around before I nodded leaving me alone in her house which smelt of her, in her room which was her, and with my thoughts which was consumed of just her.

*********
I TOLD YOU ALL I'D UPDATE MORE IF THERE WERE MORE READS AND SUCH ON INTELLECT

I LIKED WRITING THIS CHAPTER THE MOST SO FAR.. IDEK WHY!!  

Anyways... Effy is still SO SHADY! 👀 Do you guys have anymore ideas???

11 MORE TO GO!
xo!