1.4

Harry
____

This wasn't like the last kisses. There was no pulling away or a quick peck. It was the opposite. Her body leaned into mine, my mouth opened to give her more access.

I didn't dare myself to think, nor did I want too. It felt good to have my lips on hers and even though deep down inside I knew this was wrong, an even deeper part knew this was right.

Her hips leaned slowly into mine and my knees tightened around her figure as I drew her in closer. It was like her lips molded into my own as her hands wounded in my hair. The soft tug she gave me made my insides spark and I couldn't help myself push harder against her lips and lean her back against the tub. Despite the small space I was now on top of her. Her legs wrapped around my waist and I could already feel my blood rushing to my cock.

Stop, stop, stop.

My mind told me but I shushed it with a kiss down at the nap of her neck, and another at her collarbone. Her skin was hot against my lips and it only made me roll my hips against hers a little more.

A staggered cry fell from my lips at the release of pressure and somehow I wasn't embarrassed. Her hands ran along my hot skin that laid under my shirt and she pulled the tshirt over my head. Kissing along my tattoos that no one except my teammates know about she made them feel as if they were coming to life. Her kisses only caused my pressure against her to increase. I pushed my head into her shoulder and lapped my tongue around her skin.

Don't ask me how I knew where to kiss or how I wasn't crying at the overwhelming pleasure of our bodies so close together. I didn't know the answer myself, the only thing that roared through my head is why the hell didn't we do this sooner.

I began to run my hands down her chest, squeezing her rounds tits as I go and earning moans from her. "Harry, I-" She tries to speak but I don't want her too. The only thing I want to hear is her skin against mine.

"I want to do something for you..." Her words were intoxicating as she slide her hands down my chest.

If someone were to walk in now they'd seen two teens half naked cramped in a tiny bathtub but I don't think either of us gave a damn.

Her fingers tickled at my waistband before sliding in and grasping onto my cock.

"Fuck. Effy." I moan at the feeling of her soft hands around me. Her lips peppered my skin as her hands slide down my aching core.

Bucking my hips to meet her beautiful hands I sucked hard kisses into her shoulder blade and ran my teeth along the reddened skin. "Fuck. Effy. Oh God" Her hands picked up the pace, squeeze just enough around me to cause loud moans I know I shouldn't be making fall from my lips.

She must of known I was close because when her thumb ran over the head I couldn't hold on any longer.

"Harry!? Harry? Are you in there babes?" My blood runs cold as Ashley's hand knocks against the door and I hear her voice.

"Harry, baby what's taking so long?" Immediately I jump from out the tub which only causes me to trip on the ledge and pull the shower curtain down with me.

A big slam from the metal curtain rod hitting the tiled floor can probably be heard from miles away. Just thinking of Ashley walking in seeing a half naked Effy and I wrapped in the shower curtain made me want to laugh in fear.

"Harry! Are you okay? What's going on?" I look over at Effy and she's just as stunned as I am.

"I-Um! Uh my dick.. is uh... caught on my zipper I'm just having a hard time." Effy stifles a laugh and I bang my head against the wall due to my stupidity.

"Oh no! Let me help!" Ashley yelps on the other side of the door and I want to scream at the craziness of this situation.

I look around the small washroom for a way out and notice the small window. Pointing to the window and Effy she figures out the plan without me even telling her.

Nodding her head she opens the small window and jumps through.

"Shit!" She whispers with her ass and legs in the washroom and her face and upper body out the window. "Fuck Harry I am stuck! Push me out!" Her whispers are loud enough and another bang is heard from Ashley against the door.

"Harry! Hello? Are you okay?"

"One second!" I yell back and I hesitate as I near Effy's ass. Despite what we were just doing I don't want to push against her round bottom. She noticed my hesitation and says, "Harry I just jacked you off push me out the damn window!"

My hands collide with her ass and I push against the toilet to give me some leverage. I feel her body start to give away and finally with a small help and a very hard thud she's out the window and onto her garden and at the same moment Ashley slams the door open.

"Harry what the fuck is going on?" Swiftly I turn around and pretend I just got my zipper up.

The curtain is still tangled on the floor and the window is wide open and my shirt is still half on but she seems to just be concerned about her.

"You left me downstairs all alone." Her bottom lip pouts out and I glance out the window to find Effy gone and her garden flattened out.

"What are you looking for?" Ashley asks and begins to walk over.

"Nothing nothing!" I pull her away from the window and pick up the shower curtains and fasten it back on the shower walls.

Ashley grabs onto my arm as I  fix my shirt and run my fingers through my hair. I hear her start to talk about her friend Brianna and by the way Ashley described her is the one fucking Dylan, but as we exit Effy's washroom I start to laugh and when Ashley asks why I just shrug my shoulders.

She doesn't notice Effy with only a bra on and twigs in her hair climb discretely through her back window.

***********
TWO UPDATES ONE DAY! YAAA! I bet you what you think is going to happen won't!!

TALK TO ME!!!
How do you all feel about Louis being a father!

- honestly for me it's hard to believe still because, well... ITS LOUIS! I thought he would be the last to ever be in a relationship, or married... LET ALONE BE HAVING A CHILD! But I support him in anyway and I am proud he is starting his life. I just hope he is a good father and I hope Brianne is a good mother!

READ FACADE!

LOVE YALL!