1.7

Harry
____

Heat. The way her chest was pressed closely to mine. Her hands wrapping around my neck as I fell onto the empty stall toilet so her long smooth legs could spread and wrap around mine. Heat . The feeling of her pulsing core against my burning hot jeans. Heat. The searing desire of my growing cock as she rubs herself against me. There were 3 layers that kept me away from her and god, did I want to tear them all away.

"Th-this isn't right." I mumbled against her lips, but I could feel her and that made my attempt at stopping even less powerful then it was.

Her hands clung onto my shoulders as I moved her tender body against my dark washed jeans. Her dress was inching higher and higher with each thrust of her hips and the imagine of her red panties made my heart leap from my chest.

"S...S...Stop." I tried to protest. Fuck, fuck, fuck I couldn't breathe.

"Stop what Harry?" I swear to god my cock was going to rip through these jeans by just the sound of her voice. It was full of lust and desire; something that was making me unfaithful. "I want you to make me cum. Make me fucking cum." She was panting and moaning, and I was moaning and shaking my head.

This isn't right
This isn't right

But fuck if it didn't feel good.

Despite my best efforts I nodded my head yes. I wanted to be the reason why any girl let alone Effy arched their back, fluttered their eyes closed, bit down on there puffed swollen lips just so their cries of ecstasy could be muffled. It made my wild mind soar at just the thought of seeing it in anyway that wasn't in my deepest fantasies or iphone screen.

My hands were shaky but certain when I grabbed her dress and hoisted it fully above her hip bone, and trembled even more when I felt her begin to bounce.

"Your so fucking wet ." Looking down at where our cores connected I saw a small wet patch. I quickly tore my wild eyes away because I knew if I even thought of the fact that her arousal had seep through her panties and onto my jeans would cause me to completely explode in pleasure. "I need more." It was the only words that could fall from my lips and I knew she understood when she began to unbuckle my belt.

Soon I could feel her arousal on my black briefs; the wetness staining a spot that has never been touched. I knew my high was coming. My cock was pulsing against her c.lit as I drove my hips higher against her. Nothing seemed to be enough. I wanted more pressure, I wanted more skin. My hands were grabbing, pulling, touching, grasping. I just couldn't get enough.

As her hips swiveled against me I felt a shiver run through me. It left quakes in my body as I pushed past her lips and fought her tongue roughly against my own. Her hands grabbed at my hair and when I bit down onto her top lip and her tongue ran along my chin I couldn't stop the white light and jolts of pure pleasure that tore through my body like fire.

"Fuck Effy your so good to me." I moaned just like how I imagined. Every fantasy, every idea was nothing compared to really feeling her.

My legs were shaking but I picked up my thrust, not embarrassed when another round of adrenaline overpowered me and we came together. Her forehead fell onto mine, our lips just brushing and my tongue running over her lips as I watch her ride out her high. Her chest fell into mine as her back arches, her legs jolted out, her eyelids squeezed shut as she came rapidly onto my boxers.

She kissed along my jaw until she reached my lips and the only thing that was heard was our synchronized breathing.

"Effy I-" I was catching my breath, trying to think of anything to say.

"I know."

"We shouldn't have-"

"But you never stopped me."

"I know."

And then my hand slipped which caused the toilet to flush under us and the bathroom noises were not just heavy breathing and the whooshing off toilet water but laughter.

"I need to go." I meant but I didn't all at the same time.

"Well if you need toilet paper I think the next stall has some."

"Very funny."

"Ashley is probably waiting for you to call."

"Why would you bring her up?"

"We were both thinking it."

The toilet was finished flushing by then, our laughter had been shot as soon as her name was mentioned. Awkward yet comfortable -but mostly awkward- silence was thick in the air.

She lifted her legs from around me and quickly fixed her hair and dress. "Guess I should go through the washroom window hmm?" I couldn't tell her facial expression and that terrified me.

"You don't have to." Please just tell me what your thinking. Maybe we can figure this out.

"Why not start a tradition?" And I watched her open the small dusty window and effortlessly fall through it. Not to mention blowing me a kiss right before giving me the middle finger, and although I laughed I was utterly confused, but also somewhat happy.

***

When I gathered enough courage to walk out of the men's washroom and go back to Dylan and I's table there was a note on a paper plate left on the pool table:

check your phone asshole <3
-Big Dick Dylan

Shaking my head I checked my phone:

Dylan:
Fun ass guyzz nite!! although the lack of alcohol was shit at least I didnt break my toe!! I'm takin Kiara for some chinese because we wur both hungry and I just assumed u were gunna drive Effy home :)))))))))))))) DONT WORRY BUDDY... u don't have to explain anything ;)
-

Shit shit shit. He knew. Dylan knew and now knowing him he'd let it slip while being around Ashley. My head was spinning as I got into the car and began to drive home.

How the fuck could I be so stupid!? I have no clue what I am doing with this relationship. I hated not knowing how Effy felt. She was the one who encouraged me to go for Ashley and now she is all over me. Does Effy even like me? Do I like Effy? I was shaking my head at no one making sure that the idea disappeared as fast as it came. There was no way I liked Effy. We were friends, just friends... that are doing things I've never done before and because of it I'm cheating on a girl I've dreamt about having

Fuck I'm screwed.

Somehow it was only 9 and somehow I ended up in my driveway. As I walked out of my car I noticed a familar one.

No no no no no.

I began to run up my front steps, taking two at a time as I went. Pushing my key through the slot I flung the door open.

The air around me smelt of chocolate and cinnamon, but what I was looking at was far less then sweet.

In my kitchen stood my mother and Ashley both in aprons. They were covered head to toe in flour and were laughing and singing hysterically.

This is just fucking great.

*************************

OH GOLLY G!

Thank you all for the get well wishes I feel loads better! I was planning on updating Wednesday instead of today but I had free time and I felt horrible leaving you all on a HEFFY cliff hanger.. whoops sorry!

I've been thinking about a new cover, but I'm horrible at the ones I've made...I need help I don't know.. :?

TALK TO ME:

Who's your favourite character besides harry and why??

OKAY I LOVE U ALL! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR 6K YOU GUYS MAKE MY WORLD GO ROUND!