0.9

Harry
_____
My hands pressed against the cold tiles of my washroom as the cold water that belonged to my shower rained down heavily onto my skin. I was so hot I could almost hear the sizzle as the cold droplets hit along my body.

It was Friday morning and since we had a PA DAY and my competition is soon, Coach called us in for a early morning practice. I was dreading it immensely.

I didn't want to face Dylan, Effy and Kiara. They must of seen me run out of the house, with my pants not fully zipped up and my hair a mess. They must of noticed me gone and Ashley's probably swollen lips. They'll ask questions... questions I don't want to answer.

-

Coach Louis' desk light was the only light on in the gym. I was almost a half hour early as I quickly threw my gym bag into the change room.

"Harry!" Coach calls me over as I walk into the gym. I have to squint my eyes so I don't trip over any equipment like bars and crash mats. I make my way over until I'm right in front of his small desk.

He leans over a wide piece of paper, and his laptop is on the corner with videos of routines.

"The Dragons." He says in a villainous tone. The Dragons are the team we always come second too. Their accurate clean flips and group choreography is what makes them the best of the best. We, The Lions have to beat them this year.

"I'm going over their performance at The Circus last year to make sure ours suceeds theirs. We don't know how much they've improved and man, oh man, do I want to slaughter their asses."

"Coach..." I simply groan at his use of curse words. Although I'm old enough to here it Coach isn't equipped to coaching the little ones, his language is far to foul, so I often have to remind him that he is talking to 'kids'

"Yeah, yeah I mean butts." He smiles before realizing my small frown, "What's wrong with you, Styles?"

"Girl stuff." I didn't want to get into specifics. Coach's face lights up at the word girl.

"Girl stuff! I thought you were gay!"

"Coach..." I whine. "Just because I don't get girls doesn't mean I'm gay."

"Sorry, buddy... it's just... I've never heard you speak about girls, so I figured..."

"What? That since I'm not Dylan and sleep around with every single girl I see or I can't sweet talk a girl even though I try so hard and the one time the girl I actually really like does anything with me let alone puts her mouth on me dick I run away means I'm gay! I'm not gay I'm just sensitive and naive and scared! I'm not like all those douches. I care about girls feelings and... and... God, I'm such a fool." My head slams down onto the desk and I can't dare myself to look up. I just told Coach a girl tried to suck my dick. My head begins to slam back repeatedly onto the hard table. My fists clench together. idiot, idiot, idiot. I wanted to disappear entirely.

Finally I willed myself to look up and when I did I found Coach smiling, and soon that smile turned into an outburst of laughter, "Oh Harry.. how old do you think I am?" He was still laughing as he spoke.

"I don't know.. 45."

"Listen here you little shit..."

"Coach!" I shouted again at his choice of words, "I was joking... what are you? 30?"

"Still not close enough. I'm only 25."

"You're 25?" I was shocked. His tired eyes made him look much older.

"I know, I look like a grandpa, but all of you stupid as- I mean annoyingly cute kids make me age ten times faster."

"What does this have to do with me making a fool out of myself?" I glanced over at the clock, begging for training to finally begin so we could stop this conversation.

"It means that I'm only like what? 7, 8 years older then you, I remember all the things your going through and I don't mind helping with things like this because it's not that far of a stretch for me. I'm not a old man telling you to wear protection. I actually want to help."

I almost smiled at the fact that I might have someone who wouldn't make fun of me to talk too. "So what's your first problem?" He shifted his papers off his desk and set them aside.

"Well, where do you want to start? My make over? Kiara kissing me? Effy kissing me? Me trying to figure out if Effy and Dylan have a thing and why the hell I care? Or do you want start off big with me running away from having my willy nilly sucked."

I could see it clearly in his face how scared he was to answer. He and I both knew that whatever came out of his mouth would be bad, so he put it in the nicest way possible. "Harry, some guys just take time too... be comfortable with sex stuff. I mean I lost my virginity last year."

"Really?" That made me feel better knowing I wasn't alone.

"No I just said that to make you feel better." And my hopes were quickly shot down, "What I'm trying to say is sure a make over is fine, and yes a lot of things are happening to you now sexually since you're starting to actually grow up but you don't need to rush it. It takes time. There shouldn't be any pressure to be sexual active. I'm not telling you to never do it because that's unreasonable, but just don't let people push you into it. You'll be fine."

Even though couch was not very relatable, he was the best advice I got, and I did feel better. "Thanks Coach." I finally said with a honest smile.

Kiara was the first to walk into the gym, we still had three more minutes until training, "Good to see you came in early for an extra work out Harry! Your already benching double your weight and I can see the progress!" Coach practically yelled across the gym at her. With the new information I told him about her kissing me, he must of thought him trying to help me impress her was a good idea.

I shook my head smiling at the ground before waving over and her. She smiled nicely before beginning to stretch, and as I began to walk over to her Coach called me back, "Oh and Harry.."

"Yeah Coach."

"Don't call your penis a willy nilly. It's not helping your case at all. It's either a penis or a dick... maybe cock if you wanna-"

"I get it Coach."

"God, don't repeat what I say to your parents the last thing I need is a law suit telling me I'm sexual harrassing my athletes when I'm just talking about guy stuff."

"God it Coach, thanks."

I finally walk away and towards the stereo where I intend to plug in my phone so we can practice our routine to the music. I pull the large case off my IPhone and plug the AUX cord inside. When I press on the lock screen I see a text message from a number I don't have saved into my phone.

Unknown:

heyyyyy baby its ashley got ur # from effy after u left... dont worry I didnt tell her what we did... but im sure everyone could tell by the way u ran out ;)... anyways ill pick you up from practice effy told me the info and look decent babe!!!!! we r going 2 the movies! see you then boyfriend!❤️😘
_

Boyfriend? What the fuck?

***********************************
SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATES I'M FAST TRACKING HISTORY IN SUMMER SCHOOL SO I WONT HAVE TO DO IT IN ACTUAL SCHOOL SO IVE BEEN SUPER BUSY!! SORRY THERES NOTHING SUPER EXCITING BUT NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE CRAZY!!

TALK TO ME:
Next chapter Effy will do something to Harry that only confuses their relationship even more while he hangs out with his surprise new girlfriend Ashley. What do you think she'll do??

LOVE U ALL! XOXO!