0.6

Harry
_____
It was traumatizing. How could I just run. I picked up all my bags of clothes without looking at her and ran to my car as fast as I could. I didn't care that people shouted, "watch out", or "prick." I couldn't hear them. They were nothing to me as I sprinted to my car. I finally got there and threw the bags in the back before slamming the door.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed at myself against the steering wheel. I panicked, everything was happening far to fast and I couldn't comprehend what was going on. Kiara wanted me, she wanted me to touch her and I had absolutely no clue why. She kissed me when she knows my goal is Ashley, she whispered dirty words to me when she knows how I feel.

I don't know how long I sat in my car for but it was long enough to have Kiara knocking on my window.

"Harry? Harry?" She looked disheveled and absolutely terrified. I knew I couldn't just leave her at the mall and that's subconsciously apart of the reason why I never left.

I unlocked the doors and she quietly slide in, plopping the rest of the things she bought in front of her. I pulled out of the parking lot making sure not to notice her mis-buttoned shirt.

It was painfully quiet as she looked over at me staring. I willed myself not to look at her but it was hard when I could feel her burning gaze.

"Harry.."

"Nope, nope, nope." I repeated shaking my head vigorously. "We are going to pretend this never happened! What happened? Not that?! We didn't make out... you weren't my first kiss-"

"I was your first kiss?" Her face had shock and guilt written all over it.

"-um- no you weren't, because nothing happened. You bought me new clothes, we ate tacos at the food court and I did not get a hard while kissing you."

I turned the corner to get onto the highway. I was panicking. My hands weren't even able to be kept on the wheel, they slide lazily down due to anxious nervous sweat.

"I did happen Harry."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"I don't know what came over me, it's just that you've been looking so good and you have more confidence and unlike Dylan your actually sweet and I just-"

"Sorry what are we talking about? The tacos were really well seasoned at Taco Bell today, I don't know what they did but-"

"Don't be so childish Harry!" Her voice was raised now, her eyebrows furrowed inwards with annoyance. "We need to talk about this."

I don't know where I bottled up enough confidence, but I did as I told it to her straight, "Nothing happened. Were you my first kiss? Yes. I got excited? Yes. Is it because I am brand new at any contact with an actual girl and I don't know how to control myself? Big fucking yes, but Kiara you know I Iike Ashley, I have for years. I think your infatuation with me in just because you actually like Dylan, but can't handle his asshole-ness. "

She was nodding her head while anxiously playing with fingernails, "I guess so."

"Good. Can we just keep this to ourselves. I don't want Dylan to bother me about this."

"Sure." And although she smiled I could see a hint of sadness in her eyes.

__

It was noon on Sunday and still laid in bed. I spent my whole weekend trying to understand what happened with Kiara and I. It rattled around in my brain constantly I couldn't understand any of it.

I finally decided to get up and walk downstairs. My mom's an OB/GYN so she's never home, she left a note like she always does.

Staying overnight at the hospital for the next two days, I've got triplets and two twins to bring into the world today! Wish me luck! Left $100 under the cookie jar. Make sure to go grocery shopping (list on the fridge) and eat something healthy please! ALSO GO TO SCHOOL! See you Tuesday love. xoxo.