3.9

Harry
____
2 since high school
University of Florida.
____

"Babe where is my black t shirt?"

"You mean one of the 25 black t shirts you have?"

"No, baby my favourite black t shirt, ya know? The one that's really black." Her giggle filled the bathroom, and I couldn't resit running towards her and wrapping my arms around her stomach.

"I'm so happy we're living together." I tell her again. I've been saying this since last week when she began bringing her stuff in.

"So am I, but get off me, you're distracting me and I don't wanna ruin my make up" I knew she was joking by the way her body leaned into me, and when my lips kissed her neck the shivers that ran through her skin.

I loved the way her body responded to me.

"So you want me to stop?" I question looking at her through the mirror. Her eyes were shut, her chest rapidly raising as my hand slide down her clothed torso and under her distracting short underwear.

"Yes." She blew out. The mascara that was once in her hand had fallen into the sink, and her hair was no longer straight but the edges of her dark brown hair wash moist with desired sweat.

"Hmm." I hummed. "So if I do this?" My fingers ran along her folds, collecting the sweet juice I can never stop thinking about. "You're going to tell me to stop?" Her body jerked back into mine as my thump swirled around her clit, feeling the bundle of nerves that make her go crazy.

"Fuck- Harry.. we can't be late for class." My baby was always so concerned about rules, and school. I used to be as well. Her ass pushed against my cock, and if that didn't drive me crazy, her lips between her teeth would of.

Since high school she has been the only girl I ever longed to pleasure. Learning ever inch that makes her squirm under me has given me a wanted confidence. I push her up onto the bathroom counter, and rip off her shirt hungry for her skin against mine now that she's teased me.

"Don't worry baby, I know your body, this will only take 5 minutes."

_

I should of worn my white shirt instead if my black one. The hot Florida sun was absorbing in the material, making me squirm under it's heat.

"So hows your girlfriend?" Kiara was searching through her book bag, looking for change to buy her lunch but before she found it I paid.

Her head peaked out from looking and gave me a silent thank you by pushing into my shoulder and smiling.

"Amazing. Being with Natalie is like a breathe of fresh air. I told you she moved in right?"

"Like seven times." Now it was mine turn to push into her shoulder with annoyance.

We sat down at a table in front of our class hall. The lecture we have together is in 30 minutes.

"And how is what's his name?" I ask opening up my bottle of water, and putting my now long hair into a bun. Kiara keeps telling me to cut my hair but I like it.

"Harry you know his name!" She laughed, and of course I did.

"Just because he's my friend, and I introduced him to you, doesn't mean I can't be protective over my best friend. If he fucks you over I'll kill him." And I meant it. Kiara and I have been inseparable since everything that went on in senior year.