2.5

Harry
____

"Alright assholes let's see the new skills you're all working on. We have 3 weeks until the Circus and If we don't win I'll personally kill all of you."

"Yes Coach." We all shouted. It was Sunday, which means that Kiara, Effy, Dylan and I had our private team trainings. The gym was quiet, the smell of chalk and sweat lingering in the air.

We've been here since 7 but our skills have gotten better.

"Five, six.... a five, six, seven, eight." Coach claps along as we start our routine. My hair pushes back as I go into my back handspring to a full twist. I land it successfully before continuing on, watching Effy twist, dance and turn beautifully in the air.

"Toes pointed Kiara! And Dylan... stick your bloody tongue in your god damn mouth!" Coach yells over the music and I chuckle as I watch Dylan flipping in the air, his tongue hanging loosely like a dog.

"Harry stop smiling! I'm sure you won't be giggling when you fall and snap your neck!" Coach Louis voice was sharp as I continued on, making sure to keep a straight face.

The music was circulating the gym, my heart rate was pumping. As I grab onto Effy's arm to begin our flip she smiles at me. "Ready?" I whisper to her. Her braided hair tickled my cheek as I bring her in. Using all my strength I propel her into the air and watch as she completes a triple twist before catching her small body.

"Yes! Good! Keep going!" Coach was clapping loudly and cheering which could only mean that Dylan and Kiara landed the trick too.

My lungs were burning halfway through the routine. I could feel the oxygen leaving my body and fighting to make it's way through my tired and sour muscles. Dylan and I synchronize our jumps into the air, bending out bodies into a ball as we twist.

"Make sure to straighten your knees, stand up straight, use your arms." Coach was being overly strict with his corrections, I paced around the floor and my body was trembling not used to doing this routine all at once.

For our finally skill we all come together, my eyebrows furrow as my chest contracts focusing on what we need to do. Dylan and I link hands into the middle as Effy and Kiara quickly grasp onto our shoulders and step onto our conjoined hands. I make sure to not look up, and to not be tempted by Effy's figure above.

"One, two, three." Dylan ques us and with a huff we both throw them into the air. There moves are precise and synchronized before Dylan and I both catch them. Effy's body lands in my arms in a huff and her lips graze my cheek sending tickles through my skin before setting her down and finally ending the routine.

"That was actually very good!" Coach was clapping as he turned off the music. "We could actually win this thing." He looks ecstatic and that made us smile. All of us in unison began to cheer.

"So Coach, are we done for today?" Dylan asks through his water bottle.

"Yes sure sure, end early. No training tomorrow, you've been training for 4 weeks straight you guys deserve a break."

We say our thank you's as we get our stuff walking towards the gym doors. As Dylan and I walk toward the boy's changeroom and them the girls, Effy stops me.

"Hi." I smile down at her, I love her height, not to short but just enough so her forehead reaches my nose.

"Hey." Her voice was smooth and a smirk was pulled tightly across her damp face. Dark hair was stuck to her forehead and her water bottle filled hand quickly wiped it away.

"Nice jo-" She stopped me before I could say anything, her body raises as she rose on her tip toes. Her small figure leaned closer into me, her lips ghostly touching my ear.

"You're so sexy when your focused." Her fingers tickled my bare chest, sliding down my exposed torso and playing with my gym shorts band.

"I- uh- thanks -" I was swallowing my desire in gulps, pushing past the stars that clouded my eyes as her teeth grazed my earlobes, her lips puckering just behind my ear.

"Everytime I looked at you, saw you so serious...I wanted you to take me right then and there."

"Jesus Christ." I whispered. Her hands were running along my cock and I'm sure if we were to stay like this for another minute I'd be cumming in her hands.

"Harry?! Stop making out with your girlfriend it's Sunday, have you know shame? It's God's day!" Dylan calls from in the change room, turning the hot air around us into shards of ice.

"Um... yeah.. ya.. I'm coming." I was coughing through my words, trying to relax myself.

"So you later boyfriend." She whispers into my ear.

"Ya- see you later... girlfriend." She laughed quietly before walking back towards the girls change room.

My breathe was caught in my throat as I walked into the change room. Dylan was whistling in the showers, steam coming from the tiled room.

As I grasp a towel from my bag I hear a ding from both Dylan and mines phone.

From Kiara:
After school tomorrow let's hang out, just the two of us.

-

Mine read. I was someone confused as to why Kiara was asking me this. Of course we were friends but I would think she'd want to invite everyone. Nevertheless I answered back telling her 'okay' before picking up Dylan's phone.

From Effy:
Stop ignoring my texts. We really, really need to talk. After school tomorrow just the two of us.

-

My hands were shaking as I grasped onto the phone, but I pushed my anxiety back down. It's not a big deal, just friends talking. I was repeating the sentence over, and over again but every doubt I've felt kept ignoring my denial.

"There's extra shampoo in the cabinet, guess Coach snagged some stuff." Dylan walked in, a towel running through his wet hair. He already changed into joggers and his regular plaid shirt.

"Oh, ya. okay." I quickly put his phone back on the bench and pretended to be looking at mine.

"You okay man? It looks like you just saw a ghost."

"Im fine." I whisper before walking into the shower room.

*************************

secrets secrets are no fun, unless they are for everyone!

TALK TO ME:

What does Kiara wanna talk to Harry about?

What does Effy wanna talk to Dylan about?

-

read intellect!! xoxo