3.1

Harry
____

Her hands slide down my unclothes torso, her eyes watering, her lips swollen and wet. She was on top of me- knees bent around my thighs- and her core aligned with mine.

"I want you so bad." I whispered, letting my hands grasp onto her smooth stomach, and trace my fingertips to the waist band of her white laced underwear.

She was wearing white, full of irony. No matter how angelic she tried to be, my heart new she was red, even when I begged it not too.

Her fingers wrapped around my unruly hair that she loved so much, and I tugged her down in a begging way, needing her lips on mine. It was painfully effortless how much her skin flush against mine caused my mind to go in spirals and swirls. I kissed along her jaw, she kissed under my ear, I un clipped her bra, she let her waist swivel against my tightly defined boxers.

It was quiet, only the sounds of lips, hands and gasps and moans as she ran her teeth down my torso, and pulled on the waist band. Without hesitation her tongue swirled around my throbbing cock, making my body shake under her warm tongue. I wanted her more then I ever did, as her tongue slide down my cock, a moan vibrating my tip, her hands cupping my thighs, her eyes looking into mine.

"I - fuck- I'm gunna come." I whimpered against the pillow, my knees shaking, my hands tingling. A burning desire grew deep, starting at my chest and traveling all across my body and despite my throbbing cock I pulled her mouth from around me and flipped us over, slamming my lips against hers once more.

I discarded the rest of our barriers, pushed my tip to hit the wet bundle of nerves that made her pant with just my touch. My hands were on fire as I slide down the bed, and my body my throbbing at the sight of how wet she was for me. My tongue licking up all her sweet juices, her legs clamping against my head.

I pushed her thighs apart, and held my breathe trying to slow down my own breathing. My mouth wrapped around her swollen clit, sucking and kisses as my eyes watched her watch me. It was almost mesmerizing just knowing that she was with me. Her eyelids never blinked and her hands found my hair to tug on for support, and my breathe hitched and heaved at the feeling of pre-cum dripping from my tip.

It was like the sky had opened and I was falling effortlessly to the bottom, but I didn't care. I was falling to her- to Effy. Her toes curled against my bare back, and I could feel her body run cold, then hot, then shake as her cum dripped into my mouth. Watching her was something I'd never stop enjoying. The way her whole body gave herself to me, let me watch her at its most vulnerable moments. Her eyes shut, her sweet pussy riding against my mouth as she moaned my name. It was addictive, and overwhelming.

And I love her, I love her, I love her.

She quickly pulled my head up between her thighs. "I know I'm scared-" She huffed out, still coming down from her high. "And I know you're scared, but I know you need me, I want you to need me. I want all of you, and I want to show you that you have all of me too." Her words were coming out in short breathes and staggered syllables but I heard her just the same.

Reaching into my drawer I pulled out a condom I've kept for a long time, and pulled it on the way they taught us in the eight grade. My body hovered over her, but I slipped my hand under her back lifting her with my forearm so she was as close to me as possible, our foreheads pressed together, our lips ghosting each others.

I looked at her, letting my eyes burn into hers and hoped on whatever ounce of me left that she understood how much I really did need her as I pushed inside her, and let her gasps fill the air.

And there were stars, and colors, and pain, and love. My body shook, and my teeth chattered against her glistening neck as I dove my hips into her pelvis, letting my mouth twitch around the slope of her breasts at the feeling of her. The way her walls clenched around me, and our breathes came together. The way her juices ran down her thigh before my thumb swiped against her skin and pushed into my mouth to have as much as her as I could.

The three words were growing in my chest, pushing against my rib cage that guarded the one thing I think she'd always have, and as white flashed under my eyes and my head flew back in just the pleasure of her I slammed my lips against hers to stop them.

"I need you. I need you. I fucking need you." It was the only words I let myself say as her hips bucked into me.

Legs wrapped around my waist before I let her flip me over, "Effy -fuck-" I uttered as she sat onto me. Her nails dug into my torso, her hair wrapped around her cheek bones. No matter how badly my eyes wanted to close shut in ecstasy I made them stay open. Watched her tits bounce above me, watched her legs and arm muscles flex as she rode me.

And in this moment- a moment I don't think I'd ever get the chance to have again I studied her. Every part of her structure, each crevice, every defined line. And I found myself loving each part just the same.

Heat slide up my legs, and I pulled her hair down so that her lips could be on mine as she came around me, and I came in the warmth of her. Shapes filled my vision when her ass slammed into my hip and her teeth dug into my lip.

"I lo-" She began to say against me before she stopped herself. I could feel my eyes widen as she shut herself up by dipping her head in between my neck. My chest flipped, my lungs stung. My mind was  insane at the thought of two syllables she said, and the three words she almost muttered. And even though she didn't, I told myself she did, and that thought alone made my body convulse, and my eyes water, and bring me over the edge.

I road out my high with her, pretending to have heard her say, I love you over and over in my head. No matter what happens after this I hold those two syllables dear to me.

I finally let my eyes open, and looked at hers.They were blown out wide and her chest was flushed as I slipped out of her (already missing the feeling) and laid beside her.

"You don't know what that meant to me Harry." She whispered against my chest letting her body snuggle against me. And I don't think the stars, or the sun could ever compare to her, because even if she wasn't going to say those three words, she said those. And I'll love her all the same for it.

Because that's another thing you do; not just give the one you love the benefit of all doubts, but love them all the same.

******

I really liked writing this chapter, Harry is always raw, but this was really raw! I am glad he lost his virginity and is happy, but that definitely will not last for long!

The next chapter is when the shit show starts. Happy times never truly end happy.
(ps. the album is so brilliant i honestly love every single bloody song)

Talk to me:
Do you think Effy loves Harry and why?

Also out of curiosity what has been your favorite part of this book so far?

xo