1.6

Harry
_____

"Let's have a guys night." Dylan and I were walking side by side down the hallway at lunch. I was able to sneak away from Ashley once she told me she was going to the washroom. That was 15 minutes ago and I'm glad lunch is almost over.

"Last time we had a guys night out you broke your toe because you thought doing a triple twist off my kitchen counter while drunk was a good idea."

"I was trying to impress Kristy."

"Oh that's right because the girl who delivered our pizza was so turned on by watching your body smash on my tiled floor."

"I got her number."

"That's because while she was talking to the ambulance you texted yourself with her phone that she dropped saving your ass!"

"Details. Details." No matter how much of an asshole Dylan was he still made me laugh. It was like the only thoughts that where able to roam through his head was, girls, training, and beer. Either way I knew I needed a night out. Even if it was just me trying to control Dylan I needed a distraction. Effy and Ashley were driving me wild and I don't know how much I can take.

"Fine."

Before I knew it Dylan jumped into my arms. His arms wrapped around my neck and to stop us from falling I was forced to carry him bridal style. People in the hallways were looking at us but that's just what Dylan does. He draws attention.

"I knew you could never say no to me." His feet kicked into air as they dangled off my arm.

"You're an idiot."

"And you're hands are just a little to close to my ass."

His laugh booms across the halls as I let go of him. His body falls to the floor but his loud chuckles don't ever fault.

He's an idiot, but somehow his insanity keeps me sane.

***

The other half of school was just the same, and I was actually excited for Dylan and I's guys night. I parked my car in my driveway before getting out and clicked the button to lock it. I knew my mother wouldn't be home as usual so I decided to skip the dinner she usually keeps out for me and get ready right away.

Effy
You up for season 4 of walking dead??

As I enter my room I pick up the text from Effy. Things haven't been awkward since our talk- well at least for her- at training we get on fine and in school we are just friends. When we hang out alone she does get closer. For example her often slight touches to my thighs, or arms. The way she seems to bend over right in front of me, scoots closer on the couch. I don't know if it's always been like that but I've started to notice.

To Effy:
I would but I have a guys night with Dylan.

Effy
Good luck. don't do anything I wouldn't do ;)

To Effy
I don't think there's anything you wouldn't do. you're just as bad as Dylan

Effy
I'm going to take that as a compliment :) have fun harry.

By the time our short conversation was over steam from my the shower had already fogged the mirror before I set my phone down and stepping in.

***

"Harry I must say, you have a nice ass, better then mine even."

I jump at the sound of a voice behind me, the boxers that I have mid thigh making the landing 10x harder as I fall to the floor half naked. Gladly my long black t-shirt covered my junk as I turned around on the floor to see Dylan leaning against my door frame.