Chapter 31 "A taste of Paul"

Victoria's P.O.V.

Last night was wild. I really hoped John didn't remember a thing otherwise it was not worth it at all. Surprisingly, I did have a good sleep even with John as a separation from me and Paul. I opened my eyes. Paul and John slept peacefully.

"Ah..." John started squirming. Eyes still closed. He yawns, and rubbed his eyes. He slowly sits up, and frowns as he looked around the bedroom. "...the fuck am I at? Oww" He rubs his head. "Did I get wasted or what? Did my head explode? Where the pieces at? Arrgh"

"Good morning" I said quietly as I giggled at his confusion.

"Huh? Vicky?" He turned to look at me. "I thought I had dreamed about you. Why are you topless? Nice breasts by the way" He chuckled "Ow" He rubbed his head again.

"Wha- oh" I looked down on me. I had still my shirt up my chest from last night. "That was hella embarrassing" I thought to myself, but it will not make sense to show embarrassment since we'll make him believe he had me last night.

"Ohh, did we...?" He asked before he turned to look at Paul who hadn't woken up yet.

"Yeah, we did. You are very welcome, but it won't happen again, okay?"

"Really?" He asked excited. "Was I good?" He raised an eyebrow.

"You were AMAZING" I lied successfully.

"Thank you" He winked. "Did Paul get mad?"

"Not at all, he said it was just a favor. An only exception actually"

"Sounds fair" He shrugged. "Now I remember... that slut" He shook his head as he frowned.

"Yeah, but it's her loss. You are a good boy, John. A little uncommitted, but you have good feelings. I'm sure you'll find the one someday" I took his hand. "In the meantime, I suppose you can have fun, but don't play with girls' feelings"

"Yeah alright" He nodded. "Imma head home now. Please tell Paul I say thank you for letting me love his girl last night" He chuckled before he got up, and proceeded to leave. "Later, Vicky" He blew a kiss as he stood at the bedroom door.

"Bye, John" I laughed.

John left, and finally, Paul and I were alone. I shook him a little. I missed him already.

"Paulie. Wake up, Paulie"

"Not now, John. Vicky is here..." He talks in his sleep. How cute.

"Paulie!" I laughed loud.

"Huh?! What happened?" He sat up quickly. He rubbed his eyes just like John did. "Where is John?"

"He just left"

"He believed everything?"

"Absolutely" I chuckled.

"He will tell everyone, you know that, right?" He snorted.

"Yes" I sighed. "Who cares?" I giggled.

He stared at me playfully before he briefly laughed quietly "One of the many reasons why I love you. Come here" He grabbed my neck with both of his hands, and brought my lips to his in a sweet slow, and very soft kiss. He pecked my chin and bottom lip. That kiss could surely turn on anyone. He kept staring at me with a smile on his face. "Okay, I think I'm going to take a shower now. I feel dirty from our fake threesome" He joked before he got up, and got in the bathroom.

I still don't know what I did to deserve him. Yes, I know I always got away with everything, and always got what I wanted, but since I lied a lot, and hurt my family at the time, I feel I don't deserve this good thing happening to me. I was afraid life could take revenge on me. It was just a feeling...