Chapter 14 "True love"

Paul's P.O.V.

I've never been so scared of losing someone like I felt when I saw her brother looking at her in that way. She was so helpless, and I could see the fear of losing me in her eyes too. She started sobbing quietly as she gripped from my arm.

"Damian...I'm so sorry, but please..." She said in between sobs as her brother walked to her slowly.

"John...how could you?" I asked quietly as I glared at him.

"Paul, they told me they needed to talk to you both. I'm trying to help you because I've known you for a long time, and I know you're acting impulsively; you're doing things the wrong way" John said.

"Let's go, Victoria" Her brother said as he grabbed her by her arm.

"No!" She pushed his hand away.

"Please, please, don't do this" I said to her brother as I stood in the middle of Victoria and him.

Apparently everyone was very surprised that I interfered; even her. Well, why the fuck wouldn't I? She's my girlfriend.

"Paul. This is not even your business now. I trusted in you, and apparently you're not any mature either" He said before grabbing Victoria's arm again putting her behind him protectively, and then she started crying louder. "Don't start with that, Victoria; I warned you, and you didn't respect my rules; actually you never do" He turned to her.

"Again, I'm very sorry Damian. This won't happen ever again; I'll keep an eye on him to make sure"

"What the fuck are you talking about, Brian? I'm not a fucking kid! Is this because you don't want to lose your money with only 3 Beatles?! You can shove your fucking deal up your ass; I don't care anymore. It makes no difference even if she's taken away from me! I've quitted the group. Fucking get over it!" I exploded.

"Weren't you acting like an immature kid when you decided to steal an underage girl?! Huh? You better thank her brother that he didn't sue! And he didn't do it because I asked him not to. You'd be in jail right now if it wasn't for me!" Brian said as he pointed at me.

"I'm not going with you Damian! I'm staying with him!" She screamed, and then ran to my arms as she sobbed laying her head on my chest.

I don't cry easily. Actually, the last time I cried was when my mum died, but when Victoria did that, I swear I wanted to break down, and cry like a baby. In fact, I swallowed holding in my tears.

She looked up at me still sobbing devastated. "Don't let them take me away from you, Paulie" My heart broke...

"They won't..." I rubbed her cheek wiping a little amount of tears. "You won't do this. I am NOT hurting her!" I turned to Brian and Damian.

"Paul, listen-" Brian began.

"No! You two listen to me! I won't let you take her away from as if she was some object. Bring the cops, sue me; I don't care. She's staying with me because she wants to" I said as I held her in my arms.

"Victoria..." Damian sighed. "I'm doing this because I love you; I know what is best for you. You're my little sister...please." He said quietly.

I understand he cares about her, and that all he wants to do is to protect her, but he is too blind to see that Victoria is mature enough to be in a relationship with me. I'm aware we didn't do things the right way, but she's safe with me. I don't know how many times I need to tell them that I won't cause her no harm.

"Damian..." I said when I noticed he was getting closer to her again. "I wouldn't be doing all these crazy things for her if it wasn't because I really love her. Think about it"