Chapter 20 "Prisoner of love"

Victoria's P.O.V.

"Vicky! Look what I got you" Paul said as he walked in with many bags and boxes in his hands.

"You need a hand with those?" I laughed as I helped him put the stuff on the table.

"Thank you, dear" He said as he pecked my lips.

"What is all of this, Paulie?"

"Gifts I got you. Well, for our baby. Baby clothes" He smiled like an excited little boy.

"Awww Paulie. You're very sweet; I want to cry"

"Aw don't cry, dear. Why don't we open these to see what I bought?"

"Let's do that" I nodded. I opened one of the boxes, and got out a pair of white knitted shoes. They were so tiny and cute; that made me tear up a little. "Paulie... these are too cute"

"You are so cute, darling" He pinched my cheeks, and held me gently. "Open this one" He placed a tiny little bag on my hand.

I opened it, and got out a little gold necklace. "Wow this is beautiful!"

"I want our baby to look fancy" He giggled.

"You are the best daddy in the worl-" I was interrupted by loud noises coming from outside as if someone was banging on the front door.

"What's that?" Paul asked.

"That's the police!" I exclaimed once I peeked through the window.

"The police?! Why-what?! What did we do?!" Paul freaked out.

"Mr. McCartney, you better get out and face this!" One of the police officers yelled.

"What the hell are they talking about?!" I asked scared.

"I don't know, but this can be a mistake. If I don't go out there, they're going to think I actually did something wrong" He explained. "I'll just go there and find out. Everything will be okay, alright?" He smiled, and kissed my forehead before he proceeded to come out.

Paul barely stepped out of the house when all the police officers almost tackled him; they did not even let him say a word, and then I witnessed one of the most shocking moments of my life... Paul getting arrested. Two officers handcuffed him, and took him with them. Paul was trying to get off their grip of course, and it broke my heart how he wouldn't stop screaming my name; I stood at the door just crying hysterically.

"This is not fair!" I screamed.

Another police officer stayed with me, and started asking me many questions; I didn't want to answer them.

"Miss, I'm going to stay with you for as long as you need so that you can calm down to tell me how I can contact your parents. Would that be okay?" He asked me.

"Why did they take him?!"

"We received a call from someone informing that Mr. McCartney was holding a sexual relationship with a minor. After that being said, Mr. McCartney can appeal, and go to court once we notify your parents" He replied.

"Don't you know he's my boyfriend with my consent?! Who did this?"

"Not legal when your parents have control over you. I'm very sorry, child. Where could I contact your parents?"

Moments ago I was the happiest girl on earth, and then in a blink of an eye I find myself feeling my world falling apart again...

Paul's P.O.V.

I should have known! For what other reason would the police come get me? I felt so helpless to leave Vicky like that. She was so scared; she wouldn't stop crying. I could imagine the pain she was going through by witnessing how I was abruptly being taken away from her. I feel everything was my fault. The only the thing I cared of is how affected Vicky could result, so I started regretting ruining her life like this. I knew this would turn out into a big chaos. Not only did I ruin the whole group and Brian's career, but also an innocent child's reputation. All my fault...