Chapter 24 "You're going to lose that girl?"

George's P.O.V.

"What's wrong, Ringo?" She asked as she yawned quietly.

"We need someone to help us with the car; it's not working, and I hate that I know nothing about cars" He sighed.

"Oh boy, then what are we going to do? Can't we call someone?" She asked.

"I'm sure a phone wouldn't work around here, so that's why I don't have one" John said

"Can't we at least try to fix it?!" I exclaimed. I was getting very irritated, and only John knew why.

"I guess we could, but-"

"Ringo, this is how we learn new things: by experimenting" John shrugged.

"I agree with John this time" I said. "Let's just hope we don't make it worse"

"Okay... let's get into it then" John said before he grabbed Ringo, and got out of the house with him.

"I'm going to clean the house in the meantime. You want to help, George?" She smiled. She was always in such a good mood.

"Sure. This place really needs to be mopped up"

"It sure does! Look at those curtains; they're supposed to be white, but they're gray instead"

"John keeps this house a complete mess. He should come more often, and keep it clean" I said

"Does he have a broom here by any chance?" She asked as she looked around.

"Oh, right over there" I pointed to under the table where a little broken broom was laying in there on the floor.

"What's it doing in there? John can be so weird sometimes" She laughed.

We started cleaning every corner of that big house until we decided to take a break, and drink some tea before breakfast.

We sat down in the living room, and began chatting about random stuff until we remembered her situation with Paul.

"So, Vicky. How has this experience been to you as a teen dating a former Beatle and all of that mess?" I asked her as I sipped from my cup of tea.

"It's been wild, yeah" She laughed. "But I wouldn't change this experience for anything. You'd think it can be harder for someone my age, and it can also make me stronger; you know, it's challenging, but I've been happy. I love Paul and my child more than anything in this world" She smiled. I could see the happiness in her eyes when she talked about Paul.

"We know Paul feels the same way" I nodded.

"Do you think we're going to see him soon?"

"We're getting there; I promise. John and Ringo are very smart together; I'm sure they will find a solution to fix that thing"

"Shouldn't we go help them?"

"We could try" I shrugged my shoulders before we both got up to head outside.

The scene was hilarious. John and Ringo were there arguing, and their faces were stained with auto grease. The only thing clear was that they hadn't fixed a thing.

"Maybe it's just out of gas! Have you thought about that, huh!?" John was pissed off as fuck.

"What kind of idiot you think I am? It's not out of gas!" Ringo yelled back.

"Umm, it's still not working I suppose" I said.

"Boys! Stop arguing! This is serious. We'll need to get back eventually" Vicky crossed her arms as she complained.