Chapter 5 "Double surprise"

His hands didn't ask for permission to travel all the way down to my thighs again. He hissed at the touch of my goosebumps. He pressed his body harder onto my lower body doing a slight grind.

"YOU TWO! STOP THAT! THERE ARE CHILDREN IN HERE!" An old lady passing by yelled at us.

I blushed, and covered my face with my hands in embarrassment. "That was so embarrassing, oh my god" I said. It sounded muffled, but Paul understood very well.

"It was" He laughed. Why was he laughing?! He then stood up, and helped me stand up too. He wrapped my body with the blanket. "It fits your tiny body perfectly" He smiled, and pecked my lips.

"That was crazy, but I'm glad we stopped it. I mean, this is not the right place. Do you agree?" I looked up at him with my cheeks still bright red.

"Definitely. There are many places out there"

"Aha. In the meantime, you should take me home; Damian must be worried"

"Alright"

He helped me carry my shoes and dress, and we got back to the car, and drove home. I put on my dress and shoes in the car in our way, and luckily my dress was a little more dried when we got to the apartment.

"Home it is, my lady" He smiled as we parked outside the building. "Do you want me to walk you inside?"

"No way! I mean-uh. It's okay, I can go there myself, and I don't want to steal any more Paul-time from you" I smiled anxiously. I really didn't want Damian to know who I was with.

"Okay, precious. Could I see you tomorrow?"

Don't The Beatles have things to do or what? Ahhhhh I love it anyway.

"Of course, if you're not busy..." I stared at his lips.

"I'll find my time..." He did the same. He grabbed my cheek, and gave me another sweet quick kiss. "See you tomorrow then" He smiled for the last time that night.

"Bye..." I smiled.

I got out of the car as quickly as I could; I know that hell was waiting for me up there in the apartment. I had been out all day practically. I realized I had forgotten my key; that wasn't good. I had to knock...I prayed at least Damian was asleep, but nope...

I barely touched the door when it swung open. I looked up at my living punishment: Damian. He crossed his arms as he shook his head.

"Do you know what time it is Victoria?!" He snapped.

"Late...?" I closed my eyes hard.

"Very late for a young girl to be outside. Where the bloody hell were you?! And don't lie this time. I'm done with that shit!" He turned red. You better lie too damn well this time Victoria.

"I was at Central Park, like always!"

"Oh really? Without your guitar?" He pointed to my guitar hanging up on the wall.

"Yeah. I don't always take it with me, you know? I need distraction! I'm sick of staying all day here in these four walls!"

"You wanted to-"

"I know, I know. I wanted to come here; that was my choice. Just let me get used to it, okay!?" I stormed my room's door.

Damian didn't say anything else, nor did he bother me that night. I supposed he believed everything I said.

The next morning was a bit awkward, Damian, Arthur, Richard and me were having breakfast together, but no one was talking. It was quiet except for the noise I made chewing my cereal. I supposed Arthur and Richard heard our little argument the night before, so they wouldn't touch on the subject.