Chapter 26 "On John's bed"

Paul's P.O.V.

John's secret house! I should have known! Somehow I always knew the guys ran away with Vicky, but I was thinking, how would they expect me to know where they were? Anyway. I stopped by John's flat, and checked the slightest little thing of evidence I could grab to help me find where they were hiding. It turns out John is a wanker who writes down everything he does, and luckily that's how his journal got in my hands. He wrote exactly where they'd be, and the miracle was done.

I arrived to John's secret house in the middle of the night. I didn't have a key of that house, but I noticed the door wasn't locked. I stepped in, and the first thing I saw was John sleeping on the living room floor; he was choking on his saliva. It seemed to me that he had been drinking a lot right before he fell asleep.

"John?" I shook him a little. "John, is Victoria here with you?" I needed to confirm just in case. "John?" I shook him once again. He replied with some no sense babbling.

"My bedroom" He said before he rolled onto his side.

"Thanks, mate" I chuckled. "Goodnight" I patted his back before I walked over his bedroom.

And there she was. My precious angel. The door was half open, and she was sitting on the bed reading one of John's books. I stayed there admiring how beautiful she looked under the dark only lighted by the moonlight through that big window. She smiled as she closed the book, and put it on the night stand. She then turned around to lay in the other side of the bed, but then she saw me. She gasped, and smiled wide. She covered her eyes with her hands, and started crying happy tears quietly for a few seconds right before she ran to my arms, and held me tight. I hugged her so tight that I thought I was going to break her in half.

"Paulie" She sobbed very close to my ear.

"It's alright, baby. I'm here" I rubbed her back. I had missed her very much.

"Paulie, how are you? I missed you so much!" She pulled away to tiptoe and hold my face with both of her hands since she is very short.

"I'm alright now that I'm with you, baby" I said before I pulled her in for a kiss. She kissed back very passionately; it caught me off guard. "Yeah, now I see that you missed me" I said once we pulled away.

"How did you find me?" She asked eagerly as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"John's journal. He wrote everything there"

"Isn't he sweet? He and the boys planned this so you and I could be together in case we... get separated or something" She looked down.

"No, no, baby" I took her chin to make her look up at me. "You won't be taken away from me no more"

"You promise?" She looked at me with hope in her eyes.

"Yes, baby. I promise" I held her in my arms again. That is where she belongs.

"I love you, Paul" She mumbled into my chest as I held her.

"I love you too, dear" I said before I kissed the top of her head.

"Paulie, I've got a surprise for you, but first, you need to turn around" She said amused.

"Really? alright love" I said as I turned around.

After a few seconds she giggled as she made some noise with the bed sheets.

"You can turn around now" She whispered.

I laughed as I turned around again to notice she was all covered up with the sheets in bed from head to toes.

"Why are you hiding in there love?" I chuckled as I removed the bed sheets from her body to reveal my beautiful naked girlfriend. "Oh lord" I said as I bit on my lip. I had been very hungry for that body.