Chapter 33 "The world is treating me bad"

Victoria's POV

"I'm very sorry you went through all of this, Victoria" Brian said as he looked at me upset.

I couldn't believe it. It's real. I actually ran away from Paul's life. It hurt so much that I got these constant thoughts of regret, but I couldn't come back. I was still very mad at him. The confusion was killing me. I've never been through any of this. I've never loved anyone. What am I supposed to do?

I didn't know where to go after I left Paul's house, so I just kept walking down the streets walking to nowhere. I didn't want to be lost, so I had a taxy take me to Abbey Road studios where I spoke to one of the secretaries, and she reached Brian for me. She called him, and he arrived very quickly because I mentioned it was an emergency. I told him everything. He was very understanding when I told him I didn't want my family to know what was going on.

"It's life revenge I guess..." I shrugged as I looked down.

"What are you talking about?"

"You know better than anyone all the mess I've caused ever since I appeared in Paul's life. I ruined your hard work, Brian. I'm sorry. You don't have to worry about me anymore. I will disappear from your lives. I just want to be back home, and live my life like I used to before I met Paul..."

"Oh dear child..." He grabbed my hand with compassion as he sighed. "It's going to be quite difficult for you. You're about to become a mum. At 15... You can't be alone. You will need you family's support. I'm just afraid of how they're going to react about this, you know? They trusted in Paul... and I think we all did. Look at all he did to be with you. I really thought he had changed"

"Not worth it though. But I don't want my parents to do anything to him"

"I know, child. I know you love him. Well... in that case I don't think we should tell your parents yet. I am going to help you, alright?"

"Thank you, Brian."

"You are welcome" He smiled. "And who knows? Maybe you two make up. What if it's just a misunderstanding?"

"No. I know what I saw..."

"Oh well" He sighed. "In the meantime, here" He said as he walked over the desk behind him, and grabbed a key from one of the drawers. "This is the key to my secret apartment near here. I'll show you around today. You can stay in it. I rarely stay there, so it needs a bit of cleaning. I hope you don't mind. You can stay there as much as you need while you think things through" He said as he handed the key to me. "And don't worry, I won't tell anyone about your situation with Paul"

"Thank you so much, Brian. I really appreciate it" I teared up a little.

"It's going to be fine, child" He hugged me. "You're a good kid. You just happened to run into a Beatle" He chuckled.

"Too bad ain't it?" I rolled my eyes.

"Not really" He shook his head before he smiled. "Soo... aren't you excited about your baby? You want a boy or a girl?" He asked excitedly as he put his hand on my belly.

"I wanted a boy, but Paul wanted a girl so he could name her Victoria..." I looked down.

"Oh don't be sad, dear. As long as he or she is healthy. Maybe you can name him Brian in case you have a boy" He joked. I laughed a little

I better laugh. Being a teenage single mum is not going to be easy at all, so I might as well relax.

Paul's POV

Fuck this life. Fuck everything. Now I don't enjoy anything. I'm always in a bad mood, and all I do is regret that night. Two weeks have passed, and it's hell. I don't know where she is, but if her family hasn't killed me yet, she probably ran away somewhere else. John couldn't find her; he said Brian no longer kept in touch with her brother, so it was almost impossible to get Damian's phone number or address. Sophie disappeared too; John said she left a note for him on her old apartment saying she was going to be out of town for a while. Everything turns right against me as if life didn't want me to be with Vicky.