Chapter 47 "The girl in the alley"

Paul's POV.

"I suppose you know the reason why I came here today, huh?" Brian asked as he sat down on the table.

The very next day after my little concert, Brian called. He really wanted to talk to Vicky and me; I think we know why.

"I do..." Vicky said as she placed three cups of tea on the table. "I think the newspaper thing was even worse, don't you think, Bri?"

"Nah, I don't think so" He replied.

"But-"

"You know what these are?" He placed a bunch of letters on the table.

"Mail?" I asked.

"Fan mail. We received these just today" He said. "We opened them at the studio. These girls are requesting that you, Paul, record some song you call Michelle" A little smile spread on his lips.

"Oh my god!" Vicky exclaimed. "They're not mad then"

"Of course not, sweetie. They love us!" I said.

"No, they love you, not me" She chuckled.

"Actually, in many of these letters and cards, the girls are saying they like you two as a couple with a baby named Michelle whom inspired Paul's song" He winked.

"Really...?" Her eyes brightened up.

"Yes, and even though it's still possible that you get some negative reactions, the majority would be positive vibes. I think you two finally got what you wanted" Brian joked.

"Paulie, did you hear that?! I can't believe it! Am I dreaming?" She laughed.

"We did it, honey" I said before I wrapped her in my arms. "I told you it was going to be alright" I kissed the top of her head.

"Ahh you two" Brian sighed shaking his head. "You really caused a mess for nothing, didn't you?" He crossed his arms.

We all burst out laughing. It had to be that hard to get where we are now.

                                                 **************************************

Victoria's POV

Soon the group recorded the song right away at the same time they began working on their new album too. We were all very excited because it was the first album after all the chaos, and it was the first time I was there to see them work on an album; it was fantastic. Two months had passed since the public accepted us. Paul and I can go out in public now. Isn't it amazing? It was weird at first of course. We got some awkward stares, but there were times when people would  stop us to ask for pictures. I couldn't get used to that just yet.

Our baby Michelle is growing so fast. She used to be so tiny, and now she smiles! Like actual smiling and interacting. She enjoys music. She loves when daddy sings a lullaby, and we also play his Beatles records to her; she already picked her favorite Beatle by the way: it's John. She smiles the most to him. I can't believe everything's going well at this point.

"I'm starving!" Paul said as he walked into the house followed by the other three.

It was late at night, and they had had a busy long day of work at the studio, so I had to invite my favorite boys for dinner.

"Yeah, we heard you complain about it a thousand times on our way here" Ringo laughed.

"Dinner is just ready, Paulie. Don't worry" I laughed too before I pecked his lips.

"Thank you, honey" He gave me another kiss.

"We had the most boring day! All we did was record Paul's songs" John rolled his eyes as he lay down on the couch.