Chapter 39 "Michelle Ma Belle"

Victoria's POV.

How unpredictable things can be. I was having a very important talk with Sophie, and next thing I knew I was at a hospital room pushing a baby out of me. Sophie was with me the whole time. That's when I knew she's not a bad person. I knew it. We all make mistakes. Nobody should judge a person for their past. She really wanted to make things up to me.

"Vicky, it's okay. You're done. She is okay" Sophie said excitedly as she held my hand, and wiped off the sweat on my forehead.

"She?" I managed to speak. I was very sore. I had no idea how giving birth was like, and actually I had no idea I was going to be in labor that morning I woke up. The doctor said I had a small cervix-hence the earlier delivery- still not fully developed, so he said I'd probably need a c section. I shiver at the thought of it. Yet I didn't need it. "It's a girl?" I panted. "I had a baby girl?' I was in the verge of tears when I heard the baby crying in the room.

"Yes, and she's beautiful!" She replied.

"Oh it's okay, darling. Here's mummy" A nurse cooed as she held the tiny human wrapped in a pink blanket, and placed her on my chest.

"Hello, baby girl" I started crying happy tears as I stroked the baby's head. She was no longer crying. Instead, she was very quiet as she blinked slowly.

"I told you. Isn't she just beautiful? Congratulations, Vicky" Sophie said as she stroked my hand.

"A nurse will be back to assist you, Congratulations, Miss Taylor" The doctor smiled before he got out of the room.

"Look at her" I said amazed. "She's a little piece of me"

"Indeed, and she looks like you... and Paul" She smiled as she looked at me in the eyes.

"Paul... I wish he was here to see"

"I already gave him a call. And Brian too, but I don't think it will be easy for Paul or George to come. You know why" She sighed.

"They often wear a disguise" I said.

"I hope it ain't too risky. I told everyone you are my sister just in case" She giggled.

"Thank you so much, Sophie. For everything..." I said as I held her hand now.

"Don't mention it" She looked down. "I said I'd do everything possible to prove I regret what I did, and you are very nice. I hope we can be very good friends" She said quietly.

"Of course" I beamed at her.

"Have you decided what you're going to do about Paul and George? This isn't the right time to ask I know" She chuckled.

"Well, I don't know. Now I just have eyes for my baby actually" I laughed quietly.

"And you totally have the right" She nodded. "Look at her..." She stroked her head too. "Paul's downturned eyes" She smiled.

"Yes..." I said before I kissed her cheek. "Her dad and I haven't really got along lately, but one thing she can be sure of, she was conceived with the strongest love"

"What a beautiful baby girl" Said the nurse as she walked in.

"Thank you" I smiled as happy as I could be.

"If you could give me her name, or last name so that I can write it down to track her feeding schedule, it would be great" The nurse said.

"Have you thought of a name yet?" Sophie asked me.

"Michelle" I looked down at my baby squirming on my arms. "Michelle McCartney" I smiled widely.

The nurse smiled too as she nodded, and wrote the name down on her clipboard. "Like that Beatle's last name" She winked as she got out of the room.