Chapter 37 "She's back"

Paul's POV.

I really hesitated about attending to Vicky's party mainly because I wasn't invited at the beginning, but I opted for going because I want her to like me at least. We are going to be parents. We should start a good relationship. Even if it's not the type of I want it to be. Ahhh. It was harder than I thought. Seeing Vicky open the present I gave her, was a bit emotional, and I suck at hiding my emotions, but I had to. I had to pretend I did not want to run to her arms, and hold her tight. I long to tell her I love her so much more than it looks like, and that she means the world to me. I dream of the day I wake up, and realize all of this is all a nightmare only. The more I try to be away from her, the more I remember her. It's crazy! Bringing Jamine back into my life wasn't helping; I felt lonelier with her.

I must have looked like a creep looking at Vicky in a "normal" way. I think she freaked out.

After she opened all of her presents, she walked over me, and offered me some food while everybody was distracted watching Ringo's magic tricks with the card deck.

"You want to eat something?" She asked me a bit coldly. Even her voice pitch changed a little.

"I'm okay, thanks" I said looking away. Sometimes I'm afraid to face her eyes because it makes me sad that she doesn't look at me with love anymore...

"Thank you for the present by the way. You didn't have to"

Oh yes I had to. It was a way of telling you you ain't going to get away with not letting me see my kid.

"It's nothing really" I looked down as a little smile spread on my face. Oh no. Don't smile near her! "So, about the baby. Due date is around the corner, and I believe it's time you and I discuss our child's custody and stuff"

"You can visit anytime. Doors are open for you to see your baby" She said.

"Really? It's good to know that 'cause I thought you weren't going to allow me"

"I meditated. I changed my mind. I couldn't imagine my life without my dad. I wouldn't let my child without a father either. It wouldn't be fair. An innocent baby doesn't have to pay for the parents' mistakes" She said ironically. She was obviously making a reference to what we already know.

"You're right" I nodded. "It's bad enough that the child's mum is a child too" I shrugged my shoulders.

I got back at 'ya, love.

She remained serious for a few seconds. My comment probably made her guts explode. She was mad, and she tried to hold it back. She made her hand into a fist, and looked at me with those daring eyes I had never seen.

"Well, that may be a little bad- I will have to excuse myself for that- but not as bad as it would be that I will have to explain to the baby why his father didn't mind committing pedophilia" She waved her hair.

Oh she was more than glad I did!

"You should also mention that the mum was a bit precocious when she should have been playing with her dolls instead of chasing older musicians" I crossed my arms. I wasn't near as mad as she was beginning to be.

At this point everybody overheard our intense conversation, so they stopped what they were doing, and started watching as if they were watching a wrestling match. Well it was sort of like it.

"Oh not really" She faked a smiled. "It's very common that some young girls like me enjoy to prove themselves that dumb horny musicians can fall so hard for them. You know, just for fun" She laughed.

"Ouch that was a good one" John giggled in a low voice; I glared at him, and so did everybody in the room except for her. Vicky beamed proudly instead.